Call for CC2LP1 Level Pack Submissions (Submissions Close May 31)
I've uploaded a couple more collections of levels that I'd like to be considered:

CC Zone File embed: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-427.html

^ A collection of two levels ("Telenet Mining" and "Bringin' Down the House") that I designed after completing Chipit or Whiffit, but won't have time to make a full-fledged set for before CC2LP1 submissions. This file won't be updated with new levels, but might be updated to fix the existing ones if there are problems.

CC Zone File embed: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-426.html

^ A collection of ports of levels from Pit of 100 Tiles and The Other 100 Tiles (my CC1 sets) that I want to be considered for CC2 voting. I will probably add more levels to this at least once before the submission deadline. (I just wanted to get these out there to ensure that I don't miss out on submitting them if something goes horribly wrong right before the deadline.) However, there's no guarantee that I'll finish all 100 that I had originally planned.
A couple of Chuck's Challenge adaptations.

CC Zone attachment: Slider Puzzle.c2m

CC Zone attachment: Chuckwagon.c2m

Attached Files
.c2m   Slider Puzzle.c2m (Size: 256 bytes / Downloads: 176)
.c2m   Chuckwagon.c2m (Size: 646 bytes / Downloads: 178)
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
<ul style="background-color:#ffffff; color:#353c41; font-size:14px; text-align:start">
[*]
Quote:On 10/31/2018 at 8:05 PM, quiznos00 said:

Obvious criteria: no unsolvable levels, no busted levels, no levels that have appeared in any official level pack before, no blatant level mods

</ul>
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:12 hours ago, Sparkman said:

A couple of Chuck's Challenge adaptations.

CC Zone attachment: /applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=127" data-fileid="127">Slider Puzzle.c2m

CC Zone attachment: /applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=128" data-fileid="128">Chuckwagon.c2m

Indeed Jeffrey is correct, but if you want it straight from the staff, CC3D is an official level pack and adaptations from it will not be considered (even if CC3D adapted levels from CC2 lol)
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Oof. I totally overlooked that.

Oh well.

I do have a really good original level planned.

It will probably be my only other submission.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Here is my big submission.

I made two versions. V1 is the easy one and V2 is the hard one.

CC Zone attachment: ConfettiV1.c2m

CC Zone attachment: ConfettiV2.c2m

Attached Files
.c2m   ConfettiV1.c2m (Size: 825 bytes / Downloads: 183)
.c2m   ConfettiV2.c2m (Size: 884 bytes / Downloads: 186)
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
I already posted these on Discord, but I include my submission here as well (these levels were originally rejected from CC2)

CC Zone attachment: /applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=135" data-fileid="135">cc2sub.zip

Attached Files
.zip   cc2sub.zip (Size: 6.9 KB / Downloads: 175)
The final days for submissions have arrived. Make sure to submit levels for consideration in CC2LP1 in time to give people a chance to enjoy your creations in voting and the final set Chip Win
Here the official submissions overview - the authors are taken from the levels, different writings yield different rows in the table, if no author or title is specified, the level is not counted in this list. If the number of levels listed doesn't match the number of valid levels, make sure you have working replays recorded for all your levels - the ultimate list will be assembled at the end of next week after all submissions are in.
My submissions:CC Zone attachment: /applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=136" data-fileid="136"> C1059-subsCC2.zip

Attached Files
.zip   C1059-subsCC2.zip (Size: 397.14 KB / Downloads: 180)
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Per a request from Mobius, I submit the level THAT FIGURES from CC2Rejects Slight smile
My CC1 custom levelset, JoshuaBoneLP.dat
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.