Propaganda
I am STUMPED by Propaganda. I can't think of a way to hold down the trap button at the lower left (where the 2 yellow keys are). If I use the block, I render the block unusable for detonating the bomb up top. I don't see any other way to detonate that bomb, so I need to save the block. If I use the tank, then the tank turns around when I hit the blue button, and I can't get out of the room.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks,

Melissa
"If I use the block, I render the block unusable for detonating the bomb up top."

"I don't see any other way to detonate that bomb, so I need to save the block."

"If I use the tank, then the tank turns around when I hit the blue button"

These 3 statements are all true. And yet, there is a solution to this seeming paradox. Further hint in the spoiler tag and exact answer nested deeper.

[Click to Show Content]
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Since I have been working on this for so long, I did read your hidden post. I actually thought of this as a solution, but I cannot figure out how to do it (I won't say what it is because I don't think my response is hidden). When I place the block, there is no way out of the upper chamber without the green key. I can't get the green key without placing the block where the tank is, but I need those yellow keys to retrieve the block....

Okay, I am going to keep working at it. If I can't figure it out in a couple of weeks, I will come back.

By the way, I am not (I don't think) your typical (if there is one) CC player. I am an over-50 woman who started playing the original Chip's Challenge when it was a Windows game. I passed many a happy hour working as a secretary playing that game! I discovered Tile World maybe 10 years ago and have been downloading and playing all of the new CC levels for the past several years. Kudos to all of you very creative and talented level designers!
Here is a link to a video of what I am doing. What am I missing?

The step you are doing there is actually a step that needs to be done later. You have the right idea but try doing that step the opposite way. If that makes any sense Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Indeed it does! I will mix it up a bit and see what I can accomplish. Thank you so much!

Melissa
I got it--FINALLY! Thank you guys so much for helping me to think it through! You are the best! Clapping Chip Win

~Melissa