Porting Chips Adventure Onto Tile World...
today im porting my hack of CC called CHIPS ADVENTURE.

can it be an official Level Pack?
I'm a little bit unsure what you mean by "official level pack". Are you referring to the CCLPs?
Quote:I'm a little bit unsure what you mean by "official level pack". Are you referring to the CCLPs?
Yes could it be a cclp?
It can be your own level pack, but not an official one.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
CCLPs are the result of community submissions (pulling levels from as many sources as are willing to submit) followed by community voting (to decide which are the best) and then... community construction (among the staff members for the sets' construction).

In this way, a CCLP takes quite a while to assemble but will generally contain most of the best available levels, and is about as far from a one person set as you can get. However, if your levels are well-received, then they've got a good shot at being in the next CCLP Slight smile

Anyway, looking forward to seeing whatever you've created- it's always fun to see new levels!
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I use chipedit