CCLP4 Complete!
I have completed all 149 levels of CCLP4 Chip Win and I'm gonna say I had a blast playing through it. Good selection of well crafted aesthetic levels and sneaky brain teasing puzzles. Thankfully, there were no frustrating unreasonable levels, tedious or insane monster dodging levels.I didn't have too much of a hard time playing it since I pretty much knew some of the levels since I played a lot of those levels. At first, I thought it was going to be a little harder than CCLP3, but it wasn't. CCLP3 was tough enough as it is especially that good old "You Cant Teach an Old Frog New Tricks" level along with a bunch of confusing Madhav levels. Nevertheless, I gotta say that I had a really good time playing towards this set. Slight smile Normally I state my favorite levels and some that I would like to point out but this time I'm gonna give a review every single level inspired by chipster and my other levelset reviews.

Anyway, CCLP4 is a great set and a great experience. Clapping
Glad you got through 'em all and glad you liked the set! I'm looking forward to the review!
Likewise, and you'll get a CCLP4 completion award, whenever it's made Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
My review for the first 25 levels,

1. Good aesthetic level and good key unlocking level.

2. I like this kind of level that has puzzles that progress in an "island hopping" fashion.

3. Small fun maze with toggle doors and chip collecting.

4. I've never seen this concept before for removing blocks from a cluster. Good one.

5. Layered labyrinth mazes are cool especially with toggle doors and walls.

6. Fun "nuts and bolts" level.

7. I like this one, I feel we need more small brain puzzles.

8. I enjoyed this from JoshL5, great set by Josh by the way.

9. Pinball was my favorite arcade game back then, I like this level too.

10. Another fun level from JoshL5. Green and blue colored levels look great.

11. I'm not a big fan of key unlocking levels, this one seems to have some backtracking unless you know the route inside and out.

12. Ordinary level with a separate rooms with puzzles.

13. Fun level and concept from Other 100 Tiles, its like "if you cant do it in this room, you can do it in the other". Kind of an inverse relationship,

14. Not a big fan of this one, this is kind of like "blink" from CC1 mixed with fake and real walls.

15. Good level from Andrew's "Other 100 Tiles" set, great set by the way.

16. Ordinary level for me.

17. This is a really good one.levels with a series of puzzles are fun.

18. Another ordinary level with separate rooms of puzzles, but I like the way the puzzles progress.

19. Good level and concept from JoshL5.

20. This is a fun concept with monsters deflecting in case deflecting the tooth monster. Also one of my favorites from JoshL5.

21. I remember playing this in one of Jeffrey's level sets, it was fun.

22. I really had fun with this one from the "Other 100 Tiles". It shows that thieves aren't primarily for stealing boots but for protection as well, nice idea.

23. Great aesthetics and great gameplay too. I had fun with this one from JoshL6.

24. Another good Josh level, I even like green locks as aesthetics.

25. This level could be a little tricky, it's also possible to be stuck in an infinite loop for the ice sliding section.
Quote:13. Fun level and concept from JoshL6, its like "if you cant do it in this room, you can do it in the other". Kind of an inverse relationship/
Encased in Carbonite was another The Other 100 Tiles level, so it was by Andrew, not Josh. Does the CCX file credit the wrong designer?
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
It's an Andrew Menzies level my bad. Fail I fixed it now. Sorry bout that.
Quote:Encased in Carbonite was another The Other 100 Tiles level, so it was by Andrew, not Josh. Does the CCX file credit the wrong designer?

It does not.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Here's my review for levels 26-50.

26. I really like the looks of the level in the map.

27. I also really like the looks of this one too, the 3 by 3 mini squares and the mini puzzles.

28. Enjoyed this one from JoshL6, fun transportation in between rooms.

29. This is one of my favorite kinds of levels. Another level in the set that has different rooms with their own unique puzzle.

30. Fun level with teeth.

31. One of my favorite Jeffrey levels to play. Remember it from UC4.

32. I am a big fan of force floor levels and the green tiles look awesome.

33. I am not too much of a fan involving key decisions but this one is okay.

34. Enjoyed this one from Jeffrey. I'm not too much of an optimizer but this one seems good to speedrun.

35. Really liked this one, another one of my favorite concepts: chip collecting. Also, like the mini chase races for the keys.

36. Fun level to play.

37. I remember having fun with this one from one of Josh's level sets.

38. This is just a pleasure to play, blowing up bombs.

39. Many many great puzzles rolled into one fantastic level.

40. I feel that we need more levels that make the player be aware of the clock. But this one is also a fun one.

41, Another good level from JoshL5.

42. I like monster manipulation levels based on walls and locks.

43. Just be a little careful of water under blocks and you should be fine solving the puzzle.

44. This is an ok level for me, not too much besides pushing blocks and getting chips while avoiding the blobs.

45. Fun level with some puzzle being somewhat brain-teasing and difficult.

46. Excellent one, I've never seen a "choose your own adventure" kind of level with boots.

47. Great level from Jeffrey's UC4 set, also a nice kind of a sokoban level.

48. Somewhat hard but fun.

49. Another unique one that I've never seen before. You have to "park" blocks but you can see where they have to go, fun one.

50. Fun puzzles rolled into one. Ending is a little tricky though.
My review for levels 51-75

51. Another typical ice level for the 51 slot.

52. Playing cards are one of my hobbies, I give the level and the map a thumbs up.

53. This level somewhat reminds me of "Garbage Chute" from Pit of 100 Tiles.

54. Finding both paths can be slightly confusing but its not that bad to get the gist of it.

55. Great monster organizing level. Reminds me of "The Right Tools" from Chip56.

56. Another block pushing puzzle that I like from Josh. The red buttons add an extra layer to it.

57. Good path maker level.

58. Enjoyed this level from JoshL5.

59. Kind of simple block and key puzzle for me, still good though.

60. Just another ordinary flipper room type of puzzle for me. Password is kinda funny.

61. I like blue levels, played this in JBLP1.

62. Solving a sokoban and then unsolving it. This is a thumbs up.

63. Nice exploration level but I can't find a way to flip the toggles that'll enable me to read the hint.

64. Tank puzzles are in the middle for me. This is a little tricky.

65. I like how it looks in the map and I really liked playing this one. Plenty of solutions that work.

66. Fun chase race level while getting chips, I like it. I have 264 as a time so far, not sure it's bold though.

67. Nice "security" level by Bigoto. I feel that we need more "security" levels but this one was a blast no pun intended.

68. I like this level but optimizing this is probably a true nightmare. I'm not an optimizer though.

69. It's an ok level.

70. Puzzles rolled into one level. I like science.

71. Not a fan of this level, walkers and small rooms don't mix.

72. Great level by Archie. At first I was a little terrified by the block section at the top left corner but turned out to be a nice level overall.

73. Another great level by Josh with a clever partial post in the process.

74. The monster stream at the start look cool. Also fun to play.

75. I find the scattered hints kind of funny. Good level from Ultimate Chip 4 by the way.
Quote:66. Fun chase race level while getting chips, I like it. I have 264 as a time so far, not sure it's bold though.

264 is indeed the bold time for that level. Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects