A Couple Awards
I completed CC1 and CC1 Blobs Edition in MS.
Queen
Quote:I completed CC1 and CC1 Blobs Edition in MS.

Do you have proof of doing both these? I cannot give you the awards unless some kind of proof is shown.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I completed CC1 and CC1 Blobs Edition in MS.
Do you have any screenshots or TWS files you can show us for the awards?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/437-cc1-blobs-edition-in-ms/
Queen
What do I do with AVIs?
Queen
They can be uploaded either to a site like youtube where they can be viewed, or mediafire where they can be downloaded.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Hi. Sorry that sometimes these awards take some time to process. I verified your cc1blobs completion, well done! Nice work on Lobster Trap in particular, with only two seconds to spare. Blob

After this, I think it's enough for CC1 if you post your total score. That way James can add you to the official score boards too, and we don't get people with the award who aren't on there Slight smile

Happy hunting for more awards!
Thx and my score is 5973080

Also http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/445-cclp1-links/
Queen
Awarded for completing CC1 in MS. Also verified that the download has all levels completed in CCLP1 Lynx (total score 5,933,410), so I awarded that too. Thumbs up
Thx
Queen