Levels You Would've Loved to See in CCLP1
Well, here's my short list of levels I'd have liked to see in the final set that didn't make it (primarily mine, admittedly, but that's what I'm most familiar with!)

Alcknalkcxa - This is the one I'm most bummed about. No one else seems to like this one!

Cluster Two - As far as upper difficulty puzzles go, this would be right at home in a veteran pack... or late CCLP4. That ship sailed though Tongue

Decrepit Crypt - Had a good run, but ran afoul of other fire themed campaign levels such as Fire is My Enemy doing much better.

Internally Inconsistent - Wasn't deemed interesting enough for a pure sokoban level. I kind of agree, but at the same time I like how small variations in design can make a larger change in solving.

Puzzle Solver on a Tight Budget - Just wasn't picked as a time crunch level with Shemozzle and Air Bubble in play. Oh well.

Ragged Mountain - In hindsight, I should have pushed for this over Life is Not a Puzzle harder. (or Beautiful Struggle, which it plays more similarly to). Well, at least it's a lock for the next community pack, basically Tongue

Wastelands of Tabora - Pushed out by a combo of easier dirt themed levels in One Who Raids Tombs and Secret Underground Society, but honestly probably would have been a better late-game pick than the two levels mentioned under Ragged Mountain.

Josh's list:

Shuffling - got pushed over.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:Josh's list:

Shuffling - got pushed over.

Well that's not my entire list Tongue More coming soon!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I have 50 that I wish made it in.

They will be listed in the order of voting pack.

I might make a folder on my phone for the maps of each of them.

(Asterisks indicate ones I need maps of, as the sets they are from are not on pieguy's site)

1 Speckles of Silver- Josh Lee

2 Launch the Bacon*- Rock Généreux

3 Rube Goldberg- Andrew Menzies

4 Oceanic Citrus- Eddy Limb

5 Lounge Act- Tyler Sontag

6 Corresponding- Andrew Menzies

7 Someplace Safe*- Archie Pusaka

8 Wastelands of Tabora- Jeffrey Bardon

9 Colorblind Dog*- Rock Généreux

10 Skydiver's Maze- JB Lewis

11 Three Color Problem- Jeffrey Bardon

12 Vertiginous Landscape- Josh Lee

13 Ghost Town*- Zane Kuecks

14 Gallimaufry*- Henry Potts

15 Holiday Trail- Josh Lee

16 Serpentslayer- Andrew Menzies

17 The Maze that Turned On and Off- Andrew Menzies

18 What's Wrong with This Puzzle- Andrew Menzies

19 Decrepit Crypt- Jeffrey Bardon

20 Exit Garden- Josh Lee

21 Invisible Fence- Andrew Menzies

22 Exit Wounds- JB Lewis

23 Shuffling*- Zane Kuecks

24 Restrictive Argyle- Jeffrey Bardon

25 Doubleblocked- Trevor Hedges

26 Puzzle Solver on a Tight Budget*- Zane Kuecks

27 One Push Sokobans- Andrew Menzies

28 Roy G. Biv- Andrew Menzies

29 Tiny II*- Ida Roberthson

30 Plastic Combustion- Josh Lee

31 Three Minutes to Midnight- Andrew Menzies

32 Escape the Hamster Tubes- Josh Lee

33 Enter Galactic- Josh Lee

34 Achievement Unlocked- Josh Lee

35 Idle Contrast*- Eddy Limb

36 Tease*- Scott Feeney

37 Hexominos*- Miika Toukola

38 Lasergater- Andrew Menzies

39 Forced Circuit- Josh Lee

40 A Study in Pink- JB Lewis

41 Roguelike- JB Lewis

42 The Little Block That Could*- Eddy Limb

43 Stairs*- Archie Pusaka

44 Compactor Reactor- Josh Lee

45 Shambles- JB Lewis

46 Closed Track*- Josh Lee

47 Twilight Harbor- Josh Lee

48 The Day the World Was Supposed to End*- Josh Lee

49 Glide and Prejudice- Josh Lee

50 Tanking Performance in the Tank of Tanks- Jeffrey Bardon
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Here's my list of levels I would have loved to see in the set (in no particular order):

Keys to the kingdom by Hornlitz (very similar to Conservation of keys and Blockpick though)

Claustrophobic by Markus O

...And then there's this level by Bowman

Point of no return by Jeffrey Bardon

After the snowstorm by Josh Lee

Death to us all by Josh Lee

Death box by Markus O (with the busts fixed)

Tiny isle by Jeffrey Bardon

Corn maze by Hornlitz

The more, the merrier by Archie Pusaka

Limitation by Eddy Limb

How to train your glider by Josh Lee

Cogmaster by ChocophileBenj

Ruby by Jeffrey Bardon

Erode by Jeffrey Bardon

The illuminati by Tyler Sontag

Playing with fire by Michael Sugantino

Scandinavia by Josh Lee

Doubleblocked by Trevor Hedges

Cluster two by Rock Généreux

Talisman by Rock Généreux

Cellmates II by Cyberdog

Security gates by Markus O

Wastelands of tabora by Jeffrey Bardon

Fragmentary airmail by Richard Blaquière

Chilled to the bone by J.B. Lewis

Pistons by Andres Arrieta

Avoidance by Mike Lask

Chip joins mensa club by Ida R

Gravelways by Markus O

Watery tunnels by Josh Lee

Vault 21 by Zane Kuecks

Blobs in a tin can by Jeffrey Bardon

Forced circuit by Josh Lee

Temple of no key by Archie Pusaka

Takedown by Zane Kuecks

Garbage chute by Zane Kuecks

Chip, the great adventurer by Ida R

Tales from the crypt by Tyler Sontag

Tank you very much by Eddy Limb

Escape the prison by Zane Kuecks

Geode by Jeffrey Bardon

Traps of creativity by Josh Lee

Concrete jungle by Josh Lee

An exit too far by Tensorpudding

Sink your teeth by J.B. Lewis

Collateral damage by Josh Lee

A block's life by Markus O

Deficit by Archie Pusaka

Build-a-bridge workshop by Andrew Menzies

Colour control by Markus O

Floor holes by BlazingApollo

Multiple tank glitch by Josh Lee

Guiding light by Jeffrey Bardon

Electric blue fortress by Josh Lee

Iced teeth by Eric Schmidt

Blue ridge corporate center by Eddy Limb

What? by Elizabeth Brockway

Master control unit by Jeffrey Bardon

Meteorites by Andres Arrieta

Lucky thirteen by Eric Schmidt

The incredibly safe maze by Andrew Menzies

Decrepit crypt by Jeffrey Bardon (this was my guess for #144 in the name leak, ahead of Paradigm shift)

Banner by Hornlitz

Ragged mountain by Josh Lee

Dwarven keep by Jeffrey Bardon

Angry chips by Mike Lask

Islander by Cyberdog

Union by Josh Lee

Voices by Rock Généreux
Quote:1 Speckles of Silver- Josh Lee

10 Skydiver's Maze- JB Lewis

12 Vertiginous Landscape- Josh Lee

18 What's Wrong with This Puzzle- Andrew Menzies

28 Roy G. Biv- Andrew Menzies

44 Compactor Reactor- Josh Lee
Here's some more stuff I forgot about that I'd have liked to see. Ultimately, Poly-gone was preferred to Speckles of Silver (though I actually had both and not Air Bubble in my original picks, due to Shemozzle+Puzzle Solver as time crunch). Skydiver's Maze didn't do as well as anticipated, and Vertiginous Landscape was another Josh campaign level and another force floor level.

What's wrong with me for forgetting What's Wrong with This Puzzle, which is still my favorite sokoban level ever- but unfortunately, it did really poorly in voting. Roy G. Biv would have been better suited for CCLP1 I think, but could have fit in CCLP4. The main concern was tileset incompatibility, where the gimmick fails depending on what people are playing with. I don't agree with it, but hey- it's still a great level!

Compactor Reactor and Cold Fusion Reactor battled. My inferior level won somehow. It was funny how Josh and I both were supporting the other persons' level here Tongue

Quote:Security gates by Markus O

Gravelways by Markus O

Tank you very much by Eddy Limb

Blue ridge corporate center by Eddy Limb

The incredibly safe maze by Andrew Menzies
All of these were bounced around at some point, too! Security Gates in particular I really wished made it in as it's a puzzle itemswapper that subverts so may expectations about how it's going to play out. Gravelways has some clever puzzles and would have made a strong 147 IMO, though Gimmick Isle and even Lounge Act had much better support. Tank you Very Much was a potential tank level, but nobody really felt strongly about it. Blue Ridge Corporate Center was similar for gliders and would have been a bold route for James to annihilate because it has glider cloners, and The Incredibly Safe Maze was the same for invisible walls, but Empty Rooms did better.

Collateral Damage, Cluttered Crosswalks and Forced Circuit were all close, but there were similar enough levels that they just didn't fit this time around.
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

I thought I was the only one that enjoyed Vertiginous Landscape.

I like the whole "gravity field" design it has, and I feel it hasn't been done all that much.

Gravity Well is good and all, but it doesn't have a campaign design within it like VL did.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:I thought I was the only one that enjoyed Vertiginous Landscape.

I like the whole "gravity field" design it has, and I feel it hasn't been done all that much.

Gravity Well is good and all, but it doesn't have a campaign design within it like VL did.
That's exactly why Gravity Well was included- it wasn't a campaign level for the sake of variety. The two levels were very closely ranked.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

Quote:That's exactly why Gravity Well was included- it wasn't a campaign level for the sake of variety. The two levels were very closely ranked.
I guess variety is a good factor.

If CCLP5 is a thing, perhaps VL might be a good candidate.

(It could also work in CC2 actually)
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Okay, here's my pretty short list of levels I would have loved to see in CCLP4

Shuffling - this is the most obvious one and I was pretty much the only one fighting for this one to be included, but everyone else felt it was too rigid for the set. Not something I agree with but it still holds as a fantastic level in my eyes.

Dave's Warehouse - very underrated and unique sokoban level that I wish did better in voting.

Colorblind Dog - didn't do well in voting to be considered but was a very good key puzzle level.

Tanking Performance in the Tank of Tanks - was another potential tank level but was ultimately shot down early on in discussion.

Takedown - very nicely designed Zane campaign level and a fun one too. Despite doing very well in voting, it wasn't a strong pick for the rest of the staff. Admittedly, I wish I fought for this one more instead of Lockdown Tongue

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here - a very good puzzle/manipulation level I felt got unappreciated during construction. Looking back now, I would have preferred this over MSI.

Flock of Block - another awesome sokoban level, just didn't fight that hard for it (probably because I was busy fighting for Shuffling) Rolling eyes

Sandstorms in the Underworld - probably the only level of mine I actually wish got in (aside from Ragged Mountain over Life is Not a Puzzle now) and this was a potential paramecia themed level. But I think the linearity of it is what caused it to not be considered. I don't actually remember.

Airport Security - deemed unnecessary due to Bodyguards/Bisection but I still believe this level did both concepts better and probably would have been the smarter pick looking back (1 level in exchange for 2? Yes please!). Did exceptionally well in voting as well!

Puzzle Solver on a Tight Budget - I think only Jeffrey and I kind of pushed for this level Slight smile would have been a great time crunch level but Air Bubble was preferred (not that that's a problem with me).

Idle Contrast - amazing concept done right, compared to Suspended Animation. Some people didn't enjoy the simplicity of it but I loved it. Though, I now prefer Jeffrey's version of the concept, so you better submit that for CCLP5 consideration Wink

Toggle Task - very good toggle wall themed level, just didn't do so good.

Conveyor Craze - why this didn't do better is beyond me. This concept is amazingly well-executed and was extremely fun to play.

An Exit to Remember - R.I.P. initial level 1 choice! Slight frown
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Sandstorms in the Underworld - probably the only level of mine I actually wish got in (aside from Ragged Mountain over Life is Not a Puzzle now) and this was a potential paramecia themed level. But I think the linearity of it is what caused it to not be considered. I don't actually remember.
If I remember right, we determined we didn't need a full paramecia level because ??? and the level didn't do well enough as a campaign level aside from that, especially with the dirt theming.

Though this reminded me that I wish Way of the Paramecium did better- the final CCLP4 really did lack a tough dodging focused level... Greenian Motion, Seeing Red and Japanese Game Show come closest but the first two are more contemplating how to dodge, and the last doesn't really feel like a dodging focus when playing. But I do see why Way of the Paramecium did poorly- it's lengthy and difficult, even with being able to tackle the sections in any order Tongue

IHNN1 | IHNN2