Tile World 2.1
Eric119, on 27 Mar 2014 - 5:11 PM, said:

* Messages displayed when winning, dying, or running out of time are now customizable via external file.

Can someone tell me how to do this? I'm not very savvy with this stuff. I couldn't even get the "quote" option to work in this reply.

~Bowman
~Bowman
There should be a file named "messages.txt" in "res" folder. You can add/remove your own displayed text there.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
I saw the "messages.txt" filled with all the texts I'm used to from TW 2.0. But every time I die in TW 2.1 it just says, "You died."

P.S. Still couldn't get the "quote" option to work in my reply. It used to work. :-\
~Bowman
Try to re-extract the file named "rc" in "res" folder from TW 2.1. The rc file in TW2.0 is different from TW2.1.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
I don't see anywhere to put potential requests for future versions (assuming there will be any, but even if not it could be nice having a list of things people want around).

Obviously, Teleport Skip emulation would be nice (it's 3 seconds across 596 levels, but 3 seconds is 3 seconds!)

Less obvious but still potentially nice would be the timer displaying the time left in the second, in either .X or -.X format-this would be especially useful for Lynx, I feel.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I found a bug:

Exiting the program while the game is paused (escape) causes Segmentation fault: 11
Quote:* Some "stuck key" problems fixed, such as Alt-Tab on Windows 7.

Alt-Tab still doesn't completely work on my computer (Windows 8). After Alt-Tabbing away from the window and going back, the only menu buttons that work are Level -> View Prologue... (and maybe View Epilogue...) and Options -> Auto-display Level Text.

Also, if i click on a menu, each time i move the cursor over another menu (with the exception of the Game menu), i get the following message in the command prompt:

Quote:QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 2 unknown for QWidget)

("ID 2", "ID 3", or "ID 4" for Level, Options, and Solution, respectively)
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote: Also, if i click on a menu, each time i move the cursor over another menu (with the exception of the Game menu), i get the following message in the command prompt:

("ID 2", "ID 3", or "ID 4" for Level, Options, and Solution, respectively)

Just to clarify, do these messages always appear, or only after Alt-Tabbing?
Quote:Just to clarify, do these messages always appear, or only after Alt-Tabbing?

They always appear.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I recently installed TW 2.1 in the same direcctory as TW 1.3.1. I have been experiencing some strange problems with TW 2.1. Sometimes, in Lynx, the games is extremely fast (I can walk four tiles in one second without sliding), while at other times, I walk only one tile a second. There seems to be no problem in MS. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.