January 2014 Create Competition - Simple Template
Quote:Wow! Great submissions by all! This won't be an easy decision for the judge at all.

ian
I agree

I'd kind of like to see voting and comments by everyone; to have more diversity and opinions. I've played most of the levels, when I play them all I'll post my comments on them here.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Still waiting on the results of this create competition. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The judge has actually finished playing and evaluating the levels weeks ago, but I thought people wanted to first comment on the levels before seeing the results. I didn't really mean for this part to take this long though, so we'll try to get these results up pretty soon. (For real this time.)
Hi!

Here are the levels, that I played. The levels are in rank order, number 1 being the best. There was just few levels that I hated, others were fun and playable including levels that I didin´t finish.

1. Variety and Exploration - Flareon350

This was a really fun level to play. I didn't need to think too much how to advance and I only died a couple of times. This was not frustrating at all like some of the others. It wasn´t too short or too long.

2. Training Grounds - jblewis

A fun level. It was clear what needed to be done and where I needed to go. I don't think I died more than once.

3. Burning Chrome - lookatthis

This looked more complicated at first, but it turned out to be straight-forward and fun.

4. Newbie Zone - BlazingApollo

Great level! The teeth were well used to scare me without actually being large threats. It was good to have a variety of simple puzzles.

5. Here There Be Tygers - mobius

I didn't finish this one. Too much moving blocks and searching. Teeth were really annoying in this one. I didn't realize all the chips were not needed until it was told to me.

6. Stuck against a Wall? - PB_guy

I didn't finish this one. I didn't know what to do with the blocks and monsters. It did feel nice at the start though.

7. There are hidden things in my house - mobius

I got tired of searching what to do next so I didn't actually finish this one. The invisible walls were annoying.

8. Always a Dull Day - M11k4

Way too many blocks with a chip under them or something else I got stuck too many times. I had no interest in playing through all of this.

9. Alignment - eric119

This felt too complicated and I did not solve it. Getting the red key was difficult and I wasn't sure how to open the two traps.

10. Nuts - chipster1059

This level was just nuts. It looks complicated and is not easy to play. I died several times and couldn't finish it even after trying a lot.
Quote:

<div style="color:rgb(68,68,68);font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;font-size:15px;">1. Variety and Exploration - Flareon350
This was a really fun level to play. I didn't need to think too much how to advance and I only died a couple of times. This was not frustrating at all like some of the others. It wasn´t too short or too long.

Am I dreaming?
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Congratulations Josh!
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
That's not really Jupey95's opinion. You're not really Josh. This is all a dream.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:Am I dreaming?

Inb4 I even stated that your level was going to win.
Quote:Congratulations Josh!
Thanks! This is the first win I've ever gotten in a competition. Slight smile

Quote:That's not really Jupey95's opinion. You're not really Josh. This is all a dream.
Nice Repungnant Nonsense quote.

Quote:Inb4 I even stated that your level was going to win.
Lol well I honestly didn't expect my level to win.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Are these the actual results or just one component of what will go into deciding the actual results?