Post Your Ctrl-V
Perhaps the second-most common, or so it seems, Michael expression. This is used in place of "thanks", a somewhat sarcastic message implied to state obviousness. However, when "thx" is used by Michael, it is seen as a message that regards either this aforemented "obviousness", or sometimes he may randomly mentions it after any message that begins with "Um, ..." (viewed in the examples). Michael is seen more often separating the previous line with the "thx", so that it gets its own message, but he has been spotted placing it after the "Um, ..." sentence, and strangely without a period after the "x" - which is part of a miscellaneous Michael observance found later. Occasionally, he may send a message just containing "thx", without an "Um, ..." statement or previous known message, however this is quite rare as opposed to using the "Um, ..." expression. On rare occasions, he can be seen placing "thx" in the same sentence and message as the "previous sentence" (example below).

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:

Perhaps the second-most common, or so it seems, Michael expression. This is used in place of "thanks", a somewhat sarcastic message implied to state obviousness. However, when "thx" is used by Michael, it is seen as a message that regards either this aforemented "obviousness", or sometimes he may randomly mentions it after any message that begins with "Um, ..." (viewed in the examples). Michael is seen more often separating the previous line with the "thx", so that it gets its own message, but he has been spotted placing it after the "Um, ..." sentence, and strangely without a period after the "x" - which is part of a miscellaneous Michael observance found later. Occasionally, he may send a message just containing "thx", without an "Um, ..." statement or previous known message, however this is quite rare as opposed to using the "Um, ..." expression. On rare occasions, he can be seen placing "thx" in the same sentence and message as the "previous sentence" (example below).

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]
This is awesome! Can't wait for this document!

And my Ctrl+V is:

Michaelogy: The Study of Michael Warner
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Note: Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 include the .NET Framework 4.5. Therefore, you don't have to install this software on those operating systems.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The intersection of <i>x</i><sup>2</sup> + <i>y</i><sup>2</sup> = 9 and <i>y</i> + <i>z</i> = 2
Continue?9876543210
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I also forgot Complex is another one of my CCLP3 favorites...
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
[1:15:09 PM] Josh Lee: [1:14 PM] Michael Warner: (heart)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
also that's like a pre-algebra skill, are you daft?????????

166,92,2,116,6,296,133,225,640,244,377,116,40,472,129,141,97 Buddha interrupting his lady

--------

i like how people are just going around finding random things and purposely copying/pasting them in here
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski

Also, every one of these ctrl+v's are things I've actually copied for a good reason (mostly to paste into Skype).