lookatthis scores
Do you plan on giving your set an actual name? lookatthis.dat makes it sounds like it only shows 1 level or something lol
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Really? Well, I thought the name was good. It makes players wanna look to see what its all about, but I guess you can call it Lats Set or something.
If you think it's good then that's fine, I was only asking out of curiosity. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I've just updated the set to Version 1.3. Their won't be any more updates after this point onward. Also, has anyone got anymore scores. I'm noticing that I am the only one who posted some.
Lookatthis Lynx:

1: 138

2: 50

3: 77

4: 142

5: 17
Thanks to FJepsen for your scores, I appreciate it.
Good news, I updated my set to version 1.5. Bad news, your score for level 5 (If you completed it) would change when downloading the update.

Some feedback would be nice. Slight smile
Don't worry, you haven't been forgotten. It's just that with the CCLP1 voting going on, new sets are getting a little bit less attention than they would otherwise. Your levels seem pleasant enough to take a quick look though, so here are some lynx scores for the first few:

1. 142

2. 62

3. 80

5. 31

-Miika
If you want to see everyone's time scores, why don't you upload this set to pie guy's site?

Anyway, here's my first five lynx scores:

Level 1: 140

Level 2: 62

Level 3: 80

Level 4: 143

Level 5: 30
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
I don't want my set to be at multiple locations to download, only if its linked to here then thats completely fine by me.