lookatthis scores
I always wanted to see people obtain bold scores of my levels. The first five I got for lynx is:

1. 141

2. 62

3. 72

4. 137

5. 17
So far I just took a quick look at this set, but it looks really good! I could see some of these levels doing well in CCLP1 voting, if only it had come out in time...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
The set is actually intended for CCLP4. Due to the fact that it contains bug manipulation, block sliding, and other CCLP3 shenanigans. Try any level in the 50s and you'll see what I mean.
Yeah, I was just looking at this set in the editor, and it definitely looks like great CCLP >3 material. Love the aesthetics in several of the levels, though some of the mechanisms and concepts (even outside "Questionable Ethics") look lifted from other sets.
I must admit Questionable Ethics wasn't at all in my liking, mainly because I just took concepts from CC1 that I thought would be interesting to see how it would turn out in just one level, but their are others that I loved working on such as Ultimate Sacrifice, Fallout Shelter, and Irrational Proportions that I think could make easy candidates for CCLP4. Also this is my first set and the only 60 levels that I ever designed.
Hey J.B., do you consider LPing my set.
Maybe one day, when I finish the four LPs I've still got in progress. Slight smile
You got me excited Slight smile
This set looks like a LOT of fun. I may LP this set, as I plan to make my return to CCLPing after the summer Slight smile

Quote:Also this is my first set and the only 60 levels that I ever designed.

If you mean this, then kudos to you! I hope you plan to make a whole lot more levels than just these 60 in the future!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I may extend my set to 149 levels, but I am currently out of level ideas at the moment. Its hard to expand variety.