lookatthis scores
Thanks Random 8, I released the final version of my set just so you all know.

In other news, Michael wants be to release a TWS file for this set, I don't know if I might yet, but maybe if their is a high demand for it (I doubt that there will be though).
Michael asked to see a solution to the final level, so I made this video. The time on it can clearly be improved if someone wants to. Not all the chips were required but I couldn't decide which ones not to get.

http://youtu.be/nUkb2PJ9pOo
Thanks Miika! Slight smile Also, after watching the video, I noticed that you used a different route from what I used. I didn't realize that their would be multiple solutions to this level. But because the others are sort of evil, I'll update the level while keeping this one intact.
Quote:In other news, Michael wants be to release a TWS file for this set, I don't know if I might yet, but maybe if their is a high demand for it (I doubt that there will be though).

I strongly think you should do this.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I strongly think you should do this.

I can, but I'm not sure if its possible to convert it. You see, the tws file is labeled as "lookatthis-ms.dat.txt.tws". I had email it to someone to see if it worked, but in the end, their level times got reset. Regardless, I'll do by best to get it up as soon as this issue is delt with.
Hello guys, I have officially started my LP of this set. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7vVUAg-Ohc
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Thanks Random 8, I released the final version of my set just so you all know.

In other news, Michael wants be to release a TWS file for this set, I don't know if I might yet, but maybe if their is a high demand for it (I doubt that there will be though).
If you send that file to me (valeosote at hotmail), I might be able to help.

Also, nice job Josh on starting the LP Slight smile
Quote:Also, nice job Josh on starting the LP Slight smile

Thanks! This set is very fun to play! I'm eager to see what the later levels are like Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Thanks! This set is very fun to play! I'm eager to see what the later levels are like Slight smile

Glad you see you liked the first 8 levels! Also, yeah some of the levels do have a tight time limit, though from a creator prospective I would of completely not of realized that. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!
Quote:Glad you see you liked the first 8 levels! Also, yeah some of the levels do have a tight time limit, though from a creator prospective I would of completely not of realized that. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

No problem! Just prepare yourself for more feedback, as I'm trying to provide as much as possible. Slight smile

Also, recording episode 2 soon!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects