CC Designer stoped working
CC Edit 2.0 still shows which teleport is linked to the one the mouse is over, but it simply puts a red border around the other teleport, rather than drawing a line to it. I prefer the line, though. The zoom feature is also not as great in CC Edit.

I don't believe i've tried re-ordering levels in CC Edit. I have both editors, so i just use whichever i feel like using Tongue (or based on what i think i need).
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
CC Edit has a point that I miss though, in testing levels easily. I have to save the file in its TW folder in order to playtest, which isn't that bad, but can be annoying if I have to test repeatedly.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:CC Edit has a point that I miss though, in testing levels easily. I have to save the file in its TW folder in order to playtest, which isn't that bad, but can be annoying if I have to test repeatedly.

I have to do that same thing for Lynx so I feel you on that one.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:What I can say is this happened right when I stupidly tried to open a dac file instead of the proper dat file and it crashed. What I'm thinking is; CCDesign always automatically opens the last levelset you had open. Since in this case, the dac file was the last file I tried to open it tries to open it and crashes. But there ought to be a way to circumvent this sort of thing.

Try temporarily removing or renaming the .dac file that you last tried to open before starting the program.

If that doesn't work, try copying in any valid .dat file, and give it the exact same name as the .dac file (extension and all).

- Madhav.
Quote:Try temporarily removing or renaming the .dac file that you last tried to open before starting the program.

If that doesn't work, try copying in any valid .dat file, and give it the exact same name as the .dac file (extension and all).

- Madhav.
that worked! thank you. All I needed to do was move the file temporarily. I honestly don't know why I didn't think of that. Well it doesn't matter anyway because I decided to use the new CCEdit now. But at least I know what was wrong and it works now. B)
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski