CC Designer stoped working
just now, my CC Designer stopped working. It crashes when I try to open the program. I even tried deleting the program, downloading and installing a new one and it still does it. Flushed

can anybody help?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
never mind- I've decided to use CCEdit, it's way, way better and awesomisher Smiley

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
I personally prefer CCDesign because I can juggle my levels around and not accidentally duplicate one and lose another by doing so.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm a fan of CCDesign (partly because it's uploaded on my site, partly because I like some of the features more). But it's been a while since I used anything else, to be honest.

If you want, I can try to contact the programmer. We haven't spoken since a little bit before CCZone Alpha collapsed.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
mobius, did you try downloading all the other stuff that is needed and linked to at the download page? (like the .net framework and that odd driver)

I use CCEdit 2.0 largely because it is the most recently updated one. I would probably use CC Design if there were a few more features implemented. If Icy001 is contacted and willing to take a look at some suggestions, that would be great!
I'll try to dig through old emails to find his address soon.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Whenever I try to use CCDesign, the program completely crashes and doesn't respond to me at all. I use CCEdit 2.0 because of this.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I personally prefer CCDesign because I can juggle my levels around and not accidentally duplicate one and lose another by doing so.

I actually prefer CC Edit on this aspect. Sometimes i just want to browse through the levels in a set, and i don't want to open dozens of tabs to do that.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:mobius, did you try downloading all the other stuff that is needed and linked to at the download page? (like the .net framework and that odd driver)

I use CCEdit 2.0 largely because it is the most recently updated one. I would probably use CC Design if there were a few more features implemented. If Icy001 is contacted and willing to take a look at some suggestions, that would be great!
I did download the .net I'm reluctant to download any drivers, my computer is easily messed up with that sort of thing. It worked before anyway, and I'm 100% I didn't just download any new drivers or delete old ones or anything like that, it's really weird.

What I can say is this happened right when I stupidly tried to open a dac file instead of the proper dat file and it crashed. What I'm thinking is; CCDesign always automatically opens the last levelset you had open. Since in this case, the dac file was the last file I tried to open it tries to open it and crashes. But there ought to be a way to circumvent this sort of thing.]\

Anyway, I'm really enjoying using CCEdit2. It has a good amount of new features. And I can instantly play test my levels finally, that's a big help. CCDesign can only playtest in MS. (I have Windows 7)

I also didn't really like the many tabs feature. But I did like the lines linking teleports feature which is absent in CCEdit2 apparently.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
I've had instances when I had to reorder my levels, and by doing so in CCEdit, if the level was already open or something, one would replace the other and you'd have the same level twice, losing the other one.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow