Chess - Candidates tournament
Just let us know what this is actually gonna be happening so I can clear my schedule up Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
It's not fixed. You just come in whenever you can and play your move against your current opponent. Of course we should try to play it on the spot so the tourney advances quicker, especially with Round Robin, that's a grand total of 45 matches before even going to the brackets with 10 players in.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
BlazingApollo is BlazingApollo, in almost evey part on the interwebz
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:It's not fixed. You just come in whenever you can and play your move against your current opponent. Of course we should try to play it on the spot so the tourney advances quicker, especially with Round Robin, that's a grand total of 45 matches before even going to the brackets with 10 players in.

Oh okay that's a lot better for me then.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Gelfand just defeated Aronian to leave Carlsen alone in first...it's his tournament to lose now. (though you could have arguably said that before the tournament even started)
I believe I can have the tournament up and ready by Thursday at the latest, so thanks for your patience guys. Slight smile
No problem, Trevor. Thanks for setting this up, man Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
OK, I managed to get my premium membership earlier than expected and I have created the tournament. If you signed up here, log on to Chess.com and check your notifications in the upper right corner of the page (usually an orange box). If you can't find anything that looks like a tournament invite in your inbox, please let me know so I can add you.

It will automatically begin on Thursday around mid-day if everything goes as planned, but I can delay it as needed.
Ah, correspondence chess? Never played that before...I've played in lots of tournaments, all over the board games for me. I went ahead and joined the tourney just now, BTW.
Update: I set the time per move to 1 move per 7 days, per Michael's request as he is unavailable around this weekend which would be longer than the 3 day time limit. Also, I don't want people to lose their games on time just because they don't have Internet or are busy for 3 days in a row. Please try to move faster when online, obviously, as we don't want it to continue for like 3 months. Slight smile