February 2013 - Create Competition
Welcome to the very first create competition of the new year folks! This is also my first time hosting one, so it may be easier to you guys but I honesty do not know. But I'm sure you'll love this one!

This month's competition is a post-apocalyptic scenario theme. It must take place after some natural disaster of your choice that has happened, though it doesn't have to be a realistic one.

If you are confused anywhere, the closest example towards this theme is rockdet's Torn Down in Flames level. (Rock-Alpha #57) After the Rainstorm (CCLP2 #112) is also a good example.

--THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN MAKING YOUR LEVEL--

Level Requirements:

-Your level must be solvable in both MS and Lynx.
-No randomness is allowed (arbitrariness is acceptable).
-Time limit can be anywhere between 300-700 seconds, no higher nor less.
-Amount of chips can be anywhere between 1-30 in total, no higher nor less. All must also be required to complete your level.

Level Rules:

-Levels already made will not be accepted.
-Your level cannot be an official level with this theme.

Bonus Points:
(not required, but would be helpful if you want to win) Slight smile

-include something related to Valentine's Day
-travel through a mechanism at the end*
-your level is based on a real-life natural disaster

*if a mechanism is used in your level

Don't forget to make your level fun and enjoyable! Slight smile

Once you complete your level, send it to me at pkmndiamond493@live.com and I will go through all of them when I can. Be sure to make it clear who you are when sending your level. I strongly recommend titling your "levelset" as the following, just to make it easier on me.

"[your username]+Feb2013 Create"

-OVERALL RULES-

This competition will come to a close on March 10th at 12:00am PST. I will no longer accept levels at this point, and that is when I will start judging them.

Only one level entry per member. If you feel the need to fix anything in your level, please feel free to do so and nofity me of the changes, as well as sending me the fixed version. This won't affect you or your entry in anyway.

If there's something you don't understand, please post in this topic and I or another member will clarify for you.

Thank you everyone and have fun! Slight smile

~Flareon350 Flareon

~~~SUBMISSIONS CLOSED~~~
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
lol half the levels I make involve some element of destruction so i'm most likely participating Tongue
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Oh man being referenced!

I might try my hand this time ― and for the 1st time in a CCZone competition.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm definitely in. Slight smile
Glad to see some of you joining in!

I just Rock his award for joining his first create competition too Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Damn, I wanted it to be secret! You'd better hand me over the You're winner one too, cause you're gonna need it Wink
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Damn, I wanted it to be secret! You'd better hand me over the You're winner one too, cause you're gonna need it Wink

Lol give me a month to think about that Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

OH! We got some competition now! Dave just submitted his entry!

By the way Dave, you entry's time limit is higher than the limit I listed. You can't have it above 700 seconds.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

DQ!!!
My YouTube Channel
Oh, well that was random -- I'll change it to 693 or something. It only takes about 400 to complete.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan