ZK2
Here's my feedback for levels 21-40

21. Tricky level but nice aesthetic.

22. Just another "Spooks" level.

23. Nice green level probably really difficult to optimize though.

24. I'll say this is another moderately difficult level. Nice patterns though but the one that was frustrating to me was the toggle door section on the top right. Eventually I got it though and still a good level.

25. Creative mechanism and I'm glad that you have fixed the issue with the chip counter.

26. Kind of a melee level mixed with Josh's "Guidance for Intermediates" level.

27. Just another item swapper level.

28. Also another item swapper level but with a twist.

29. I like the title of the level but I am not a fan of this one. I do get that the walkers are supposed to be the wrenches but it reminds me of CC1's "Block and Roll" one of my least favorite from the original CC. Not to mention the strict time limit.

30. This level is kind of difficult that can take several attempts. Memorization is a must.

31. Nice item swapper level, cross checking in MS kind of makes it easier but the level is not too hard to begin with.

32. This level is easier than it looks, I got this level on my first try.

33. Creative aesthetics and I had fun playing it.

34. This level is a medium one for me. The hardest parts were the bee and paramecium patterns and the precise transferring force floor section to get to the exit.

35. Not the best level but a nice one to play. I like levels that have one section after another in a step by step fashion.

36. This is a lot better than level 29, a bigger space and nicer time limit. I will always prefer pink balls than walkers; I hate walkers with a passion.

37. Like I said before randomness mixed with strict time limits do not mix. This level would've been a better item swapper either with just 1 blob or a bigger time limit.

38. I don't like guesswork at all.

39. Okay spirals level with outsmarting a tooth monster.

40. Small level but pretty difficult, the tooth monster and glider never cooperated with me, but I still got the level.
Part 3 of my ZK2 Feedback (41-60)

41. This is a nice sort of special occasion level with nice aesthetics. The only part I didn't like too much is the walker section with the chip collecting. Other than that good level.

42. I really like how this looks in the map and how the level works one of my favorites from this set.

43. Creative brown puzzles that contribute to the title of the level but a little difficult. The paramecia on the ice slides reminded me of that really difficult booting section from "Think Tank". Not to mention the block checkerboard in order to reach the exit.

44. Despite the title it is not too much of a time rush but still an okay level. Thank you for fixing the issue though that made it unsolvable.

45. I really like levels that resemble a cell kind of level. In other words square rooms or the cell series from The 100 tiles series.

46- I also really like blue levels and this is a great level.

47. Okay infiltration type of level, infiltration levels work better with pink balls though.

48. Great item swapper level.

49. This level is great practice for close proximity moving with bees and paramecia looping around themselves.

50. Somewhat of a confusing level.

51. Fun level, although free falling without a parachute is dangerous.

52. Fun puzzles rolled into one level.

53. I am a huge fan on sokoban puzzles and the low time limit makes it more interesting making you think fast. One of my favorites in the set.

54. Somewhat hard level unless you're good with moving blocks with monsters looping the block at the same time. I am pretty good with doing these.

55. This could use a bigger time limit like 20 seconds, nice small level though.

56. I like this level.

57. Nice level and good practice for timing.

58. Great level, tooth manipulation levels are one of my favorite concepts.

59. Not too hard of a level once you figure out the right path.

60. Clever use for a tooth monster.
Here are my reviews for the last 20 levels. (61-80)

61. This level reminds me of Josh's level "Pole Position" very nice concept.

62. I like how there is a glider puzzle in addition to pushing the blocks into the water.

63. Similar to Frog (5), same puzzles but rooms get smaller as you reach the exit. Somewhat easy level too.

64. Similar to 1/2 (38), I still don't like guesswork.

65. Hard and somewhat chaotic start of a level. Rest of the level is okay though.

66. Short simple level.

67. Nice aesthetics and another short and simple level.

68. I like these kind of "Pocket Puzzle" kind of levels, the ending can be challenging though.

69. I really stink at doing nails involving monsters in fact it is probably one my least favorite CC concepts. Also, thank you Jeffrey for helping me with that "zipper nail" involving the pink balls.

70. Fantastic level, Oracle I and Oracle II are one of my top favorites from CCLP2. Great remix level.

71. Also a great level, I enjoyed this one.

72. Awesome adventure type of level. Not too difficult once you get the hang of it.

73. Kind of nerve-wracking time challenge level but luckily I got it on my first try. However, after several tries you should be able to get it.

74. I don't like this level that much, especially when you have to travel a hard "Joyride" with fire.

75. This is a nice concept for a sokoban even though it is not necessarily a sokoban. I would increase the time limit though.

76. Pretty difficult racing to the exit type of level. Had to look at the map for the correct path cause this level has very little room for error. Just one or two "oofs" will screw you up.

77. Chaotic red key collecting level but fortunately backwards boosting force floors in MS kind of make this level easier.

78. Difficult level at first but once you memorize and get the hang of all the ball patterns this one will be a lot easier. I really had a lot of fun with this one and thank you for fixing the issues and making some of the patterns easier. I'm pretty sure that the old ball pattern in the yellow lock room is impossible to get out though.

79. Pretty easy level.

80. I had a lot of trouble with this one but thank you Josh for posting a solution for this level. It has a nice monster deflection mechanism though but in my opinion it would've been better if you could actually see the pink ball and then you can time the release of the fireball.

My rating for this set would be a 4 out of 5, there were a lot of great levels I enjoyed but there were some levels that were a bit annoying and some levels that needed a little bit of a nerf to make the level easier and fun. Some levels I would change are "If you can dodge a wrench" (29) and "Three Blobs in a Room (37), like stated before randomness and tight time limits don't exactly mix in my opinion. However I had a couple favorites like Skating on Thin Ice (10), The Island Series (12, 13 and 14) and Puzzle Solver on a Tight Budget (53). The levels had great design and a lot of creative concepts and I had a lot of fun playing this set. Slight smile

I'll probably do reviews for ZK3, ZK4, and ZK5 in the future.
I might as well give a review on the ZK2 Tribute set.

1. Short fun level with a sequential puzzle.

2. Nice brown aesthetics and a whole lot better than the one in the original set. Clearing up paths but there is a dodging challenge but not too hard though.

3. Great level, makes me feel like I am in a race track with the pink balls.

4. This level has its precise force floor shifts but this one is a little easier since you don't have to do it too many times. Also has more variety in this version as well; whereas the original was just the same thing. Both good levels though.

5. This level has it's "Alternate Universe" type of feeling with an interesting tooth concept.

6. As said before "cell levels" are one of my most favorite CC concepts, the hint is kind of hilarious though.

7. I prefer this Arctic more than the original one, block pushing levels and block fill water puzzles are a whole lot better than ice mazes in my opinion. That is if the ice maze is large and has a big "lost factor" in it. The original Arctic is still fun though.

8. Both cave levels are fun but despite this being a remix level of "In The Cave" from the original set, I prefer that one instead. This level is just basic chip collecting but unlike the original that one had a tooth dodging challenge along with the chip collecting.

9. Again, despite this level designated as a remix level, the original is the better one. Speaking of remix this level seems to be a whole lot different; being that this is more of an ice level than an underground level. Also, I had kind of a hard time crossing through the monster slides and you had to do it 4 times. Prefer the original despite "map the path" concepts are not really my thing.

10. Good level for the most part, I feel that the ending can be a bit difficult but this is a short level. I prefer the original tic tac toe design though.

All, in all this was a great idea to remix some of your levels, in this case the first 10 levels. For the most part, I enjoyed more of these enhanced levels than the original ones but some of the original levels are the better ones specifically the levels 8 through 10. Don't get me wrong though they are all great levels to play. Other than that, I don't know if you are going to remix any more of your levels but it would be a great idea though. It is just my suggestion but as always these are your levels and you decide what to do with them. In conclusion, nice remix set I enjoyed it.

BTW, I would like to provide feedback for ZK3 to ZK5 but I am not sure where you would want it. In this thread or a separate thread.
Quote:I might as well give a review on the ZK2 Tribute set.

1. Short fun level with a sequential puzzle.

It's also busted in MS by teleporting down and backwards boosting off the force floor. Bold time: 100 Tongue Not expecting Zane to care about that though as I literally just found it.

Quote:BTW, I would like to provide feedback for ZK3 to ZK5 but I am not sure where you would want it. In this thread or a separate thread.

You can probably leave feedback for both ZK3s here. For ZK4 and 5, I'm not sure but you can probably just start your own threads for them. Or better yet - create a blog post Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:It's also busted in MS by teleporting down and backwards boosting off the force floor. Bold time: 100 Tongue Not expecting Zane to care about that though as I literally just found it.

You can probably leave feedback for both ZK3s here. For ZK4 and 5, I'm not sure but you can probably just start your own threads for them. Or better yet - create a blog post Slight smile
I recently saw your ep. 17 of ZK-Adventure and I just wanted to point out that I originally thought that "Three Blobs in A Room" had a tight time limit but I guess you're right it doesn't really have one. I just believed that it needed a bigger time limit due to randomness and patience but it is a small level and 250 is fine.

200th post Slight smile. Wish there was a CC2 exit emotion.