Pointless CC Trivia Thread
You mad?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Chipmine is the only CC1 level with a time limit of 700 seconds.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Fine I'll keep posting

There are only three levels in CC1 with two-digit time limits.

(#10 BRUSHFIRE - 80)

(#31 KNOT - 29)

(#39 GLUT - 20)

I double checked this time... -,-
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Fine I'll keep posting

There are only three levels in CC1 with two-digit time limits.

(#10 BRUSHFIRE - 80)

(#31 KNOT - 29)

(#39 GLUT - 20)

I double checked this time... -,-

Level 131 has a time limit of 60
yeah I know I counted 4 and forgot about it

from now on anything I post will be inaccurate
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
The use of invalid tiles in an official set was first introduced in CCLP2's level #14: "The Parallel Port".
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Mike L's site has a list of custom level sets made for Chip's Challenge. Currently they all have a total of 22,222 levels.
There are 15 tiles with red in them: fire, red door, red button, bomb, burned chip, north fireball, west fireball, south fireball, east fireball, north teeth, west teeth, south teeth, east teeth, red key, and fire boot. For Tile World tiles, remove fire, burned chip, north fireball, west fireball, south fireball, east fireball, and fire boot, but add thief and clone machine, making 10.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
I'm thinking if using this thread to post never-before-heard CCLP3 behind-the-scenes info. Slight smile

To start off: in "Mental Blocks," Madhav originally had Chip facing right at the start as a hint for which direction to travel, but in Lynx, Chip always faces down. This was considered unfair, so we ended up adjusting every level to have Chip always facing down at the start. Slight smile
Quote:In CC1's GRAIL (level 54), there are three ways to exit, using either a green, red, or yellow key. There is also a blue door, but no blue key exists on the level.
I had no idea.....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan