The Toughest Level You Ever Made
I must say, Gimmick Isle Part Deux is very well-planned. I'm really interested in how you made it, Tyler.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Although evil, my set's 112 slot isn't that difficult with good hands and precise timing, but is definitely not the hardest level I've ever made. One of the hardest in ZK1 might be level 147 (Not Ready to Die). My next lynx-compatible set will be of a higher difficulty, since most of the levels in my current one are usually within medium difficulty range and nothing too hard.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I must say, Gimmick Isle Part Deux is very well-planned. I'm really interested in how you made it, Tyler.

I didn't really plan it at all. All I knew I wanted in the level was the tank gimmick, the pushing a block in the fire to bounce off it gimmick, and the using one recessed wall for two blocks gimmick (which is based off of a part of Mice Are Good For Something). I've never planned out the entirety of a level, I just add things as they come to me. Also, I greatly prefer the first Gimmick Isle.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
The toughest level I ever made is Waterworks Factory, level 147 of JCCLP:

[Image: waterworksfactory.png]
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Mine so far is probably Teratophobia, which was mostly an experiment.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I kind of have four levels, two that are more annoying rage levels, and two that are hard rage levels.

"MAZEpossible" (which is currently an ms-only level, but I'm thinking of making it lynx compatible), and "block skate" (which is ms & lynx) are both super annoying to try and beat. Though I think that I raged far more on block skate, do to slide delay and slow or miss-stepping fingers.

"chaos in the chip factory", and "bits and pieces 2: the boot maze" are both hard to beat. chaos for being completely filled with pink balls, and boot maze because of the couple of random force floors at the start of the level and generally confusing nature of all of the elements within the level (think triple maze on hyper drive).
Quote:The toughest level I ever made is Waterworks Factory, level 147 of JCCLP:

[Image: waterworksfactory.png]

What about Double Pain?
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Surprised I haven't posted in this topic yet. I guess I'd say Final Destination for me, but some others in TomP4 might be even harder.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd have to say any level that involves thinking about how one single tile affects everything around it throughout most of the entire map - for me, it'd be Skydiver's Maze.