The infamous super-collab level
A block on top of a lock is not invalid. I have used it in a few levels of my set JoshL2 and I have tested it in Lynx and it's works just fine. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
In Lynx, the block refuses to move.

But then, the player can skip those eight tiles as there are no chips to pick up there.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:In Lynx, the block refuses to move.

In Lynx, you actually need the key to push the block. In MS, you can easily just flick it off the lock without the need of the key, though it usually doesn't help you.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Did I totally miss my opportunity? Confused

ok, I'm going to make my additions today/well tonight/ tomorrow to the latest version. I forgot about this today, sorry.

btw, this level is really interesting and complex Teeth

------------

it looks like I may be adding the ending? is that okay? I'm assuming all chips are required? I'm not going to add any tanks or toggle doors as to not bother with interfering with the rest of the level.

In the chance that I can't come up with anything good, I'll let someone else go and I can participate in the next one.

some one else go ahead, I won't contribute to this one. I don't understand the ending much at all and it's too hard for me anyway.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:In Lynx, you actually need the key to push the block. In MS, you can easily just flick it off the lock without the need of the key, though it usually doesn't help you.
Thanks for the information. The block was stuck because I only had one key and I had already used it.

Michael, who made the pink ball section, told me in the chat that only one key was meant to be used and, therefore, the other one is impossible to access. He suggested replacing the second yellow lock with a green lock, as Chip already has a green key.

Quote:Did I totally miss my opportunity? Confused

ok, I'm going to make my additions today/well tonight/ tomorrow to the latest version. I forgot about this today, sorry.

btw, this level is really interesting and complex Teeth

------------

it looks like I may be adding the ending? is that okay? I'm assuming all chips are required? I'm not going to add any tanks or toggle doors as to not bother with interfering with the rest of the level.

In the chance that I can't come up with anything good, I'll let someone else go and I can participate in the next one.

some one else go ahead, I won't contribute to this one. I don't understand the ending much at all and it's too hard for me anyway.
If I understand correctly, the player will go all the way to the SW to pick up all the chips, then go all the way back to the glider room to exit.

You can go for it and add another section. It doesn't have to be big; BigOto2 only added 8 tiles.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:Michael, who made the pink ball section, told me in the chat that only one key was meant to be used and, therefore, the other one is impossible to access. He suggested replacing the second yellow lock with a green lock, as Chip already has a green key.
Except Josh made the pink ball area, not me...
Yeah I made the pink ball/yellow key room, and only one key is meant to be grabbed from that area. The other is indeed inaccessible.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:If I understand correctly, the player will go all the way to the SW to pick up all the chips, then go all the way back to the glider room to exit.

That's what it looks like to me, but currently it's impossible with the blocks (which will then be on the trap buttons) in the way.

Also, what were the ice skates for? The level makes more sense without them.

A note for the next person: there needs to be another red key (unless that's what the ice skates are for, although i don't see how that would work unless those chips are extra).
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
So to add to the next part one should: replace the yellow door with a green key, add a red key, and makes sure u can go all the way back to the glider area.

Would anyone be against giving out boots at the end to make the trip back easier? [this level is already still really hard]

edit: actually Idk if this would really make it that much easier.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/327-supercollab-master-version/

ok here it is, I guess I finished it. I have no idea if this will work or if you'll like it.

EDIT: I forgot to fix the yellow door.

EDIT: I'm making another attempt to make my part better.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:So to add to the next part one should: replace the yellow door with a green key, add a red key, and makes sure u can go all the way back to the glider area.

It doesn't have to be the very next person, but it has to happen at some point. Also, green door, not green key.

Quote:Would anyone be against giving out boots at the end to make the trip back easier? [this level is already still really hard]

edit: actually Idk if this would really make it that much easier.

Providing boots to reduce backtracking should be okay. You can remove the wall at [4,24] and/or [6,26] and provide ice skates, or you can cut a path around the blocks at [23,19] and [23,20].

I uploaded a master version if that helps. I see you already saw it, so never mind.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam