Poll: Which of these designers has the highest average taken over the level numbers of the levels they designed in CCLP3? Basically, on average how far are their levels in the set?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JB Lewis
7.14%
1 7.14%
pieguy
14.29%
2 14.29%
Madhav
78.57%
11 78.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who made the toughest levels in CCLP3
I used to enjoy Cityblock because (a) the ice/force floor room in the SW offered some welcome variety (and made me go, "Yay, more blocks that are closer to the end goal!"), and (B) the sokoban at the end, while frustrating due to its placement in the level, was one of those concepts with which I was obsessed as a kid.
Quote:I used to enjoy Cityblock because (a) the ice/force floor room in the SW offered some welcome variety (and made me go, "Yay, more blocks that are closer to the end goal!"), and ( B) the sokoban at the end, while frustrating due to its placement in the level, was one of those concepts with which I was obsessed as a kid.

Those are interesting facts J.B. but I just love how the "b" turned cool Tongue

I honestly like the sokoban concept at the end as well, however, being that it is at the end of a really long block pushing level makes me dislike it a lot. It wouldn't be so bad or have so much hatred if it were at least in the beginning of the level Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This is going to sound kind of sad, but almost all of the levels I made on paper (and sadly, have since lost) when I was about 7 years old had Cityblock-esque sokobans in them. Tongue
Quote:This is going to sound kind of sad, but almost all of the levels I made on paper (and sadly, have since lost) when I was about 7 years old had Cityblock-esque sokobans in them. Tongue

You made levels on paper as a kid too?!?! WOW me too!! Smiley I always thought I was one of the only ones Tongue

If you really wanna hear something more sad than that, I made about 700+ levels on paper when I was younger (and to top it off, I lost ALL of them) Slight frown
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I'm impressed! I mean that you designed that many levels (and on paper no less!), not that you lost them.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
All the levels I ever designed on paper (probably only 3) involved elements that didn't even exist in CC, i.e. maps that were bigger than 32x32, teleports that were wired to each other, and thieves that stole keys Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:I'm impressed! I mean that you designed that many levels (and on paper no less!), not that you lost them.

This is probably why I have over 400+ levels available on the Internet Tongue

Quote:All the levels I ever designed on paper (probably only 3) involved elements that didn't even exist in CC, i.e. maps that were bigger than 32x32, teleports that were wired to each other, and thieves that stole keys Thumbs up

LOL that's just awesome Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I made an entire notebook of Chip's Challenge levels that I played with my finger and acted like the monsters and blocks moved too.

Thumbs upTeethThumbs up

Also, I STILL have it!!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
It never occurred to me to make a level without an editor.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Bear in mind that I made these before even knowing that an editor existed. Wink