Tom P levels for CCLP1
Quote:To me no it wouldn't!

Also I too love the cyan color Slight smile I use it whenever I play Chip's Challenge on MSCC! (see my LPs)

Omg I love your CC colors. Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Thanks! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh man, that looks awesome! I really dig it. TW needs to look that incredible in the next update. Thumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Oh man, that looks awesome! I really dig it. TW needs to look that incredible in the next update. Thumbs up

I hope Tile World 3 will look really awesome. Tile World 2 is still cool though.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Oh man, that looks awesome! I really dig it. TW needs to look that incredible in the next update. Thumbs up

You dig it? I Shaggy waiting in the van?

(Just kidding Tongue)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It'd be neat if the next iteration of Tile World included some way to select among "display styles" for the numbers. Slight smile
Quote:It'd be neat if the next iteration of Tile World included some way to select among "display styles" for the numbers. Slight smile

Like Josh's MSCC? Smiley

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Not just colors, but also styles of digital numerical displays. Slight smile
Quote:That isn't blue! It's Cyan! Wink

Cyan! One of my fursona's favorite colors! Heart

Seriously, though, TomP has created 4 level sets of 149 levels each? As someone who has trouble coming up with really original and fun ideas for Chip's Challenge, I'm impressed. As someone whose logic puzzle blog has over 700 posts, though, I understand how a mere mortal can create hundreds of something. Good luck with CCLP1!
Quote:Seriously, though, TomP has created 4 level sets of 149 levels each? As someone who has trouble coming up with really original and fun ideas for Chip's Challenge, I'm impressed. As someone whose logic puzzle blog has over 700 posts, though, I understand how a mere mortal can create hundreds of something. Good luck with CCLP1!

More like 3 and a half at the moment. To be honest, some levels were not that great though, and some were filler story levels. There's alot of good levels in TomP3, TomP2, and the upcoming TomP4 though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]