CC Comic
I love having diverse opinions available. My wife is a big Ron Paul supporter.

I had a button made in college (yes, they were popular then) that said "Radical Moderate". That pretty much describes me.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Although I disagree with a large number of his politics, were Ron Paul to run as an independent candidate, I would probably vote for him.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Why are we talking about politics, guys? This is CC comics. Make your topic.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I can see your argument if people were still posting CC comics. However, given that that it's been a while since an original comic was posted, I don't see anything wrong with digressions until someone starts posting comics to get the thread back on track.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I can see your argument if people were still posting CC comics. However, given that that it's been a while since an original comic was posted, I don't see anything wrong with digressions until someone starts posting comics to get the thread back on track.

That's when you go ahead and make your own Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Word!

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/gallery/image/41-kidding/
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:That's when you go ahead and make your own

Believe me, I've been tempted! Luckily, I'm mature enough to know that my sense of humor is just as lacking as my level design skills. Thus, I won't torture you fine folks here with my attempts at CC comics.
Also, nice stuff Dave.

And I wasn't kidding for the new topic thing...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
And another one!

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/gallery/image/42-so-not-fair/

Boy, do I think I am hot....
Quote:Boy, do I think I am hot....

I see what you did there Laughing

That was another great comic, Dave.