CC Comic
I suppose Kirby could absorb that power -- I never played Kirby.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:And another one!

http://cczone.invisi...42-so-not-fair/

LOL Dave your frickin' awesome. This is definitely my favorite comic now Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:LOL Dave your frickin' awesome. This is definitely my favorite comic now Thumbs up

Thanks! Just for that I won't grammar-Nazi you. Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It's with great reluctance (and a small amount of shame) that I admit this: I didn't get it. What am I missing?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:It's with great reluctance (and a small amount of shame) that I admit this: I didn't get it. What am I missing?

That's okay, it's a little subtle. FlareOn can walk RIGHT THROUGH THE FIRE, which is unfair cause I can't. (Note there are no fire boots.) This makes more sense if you played Pokemon.
Ah! Perhaps that's it; I know nothing about Pokemon save that it was massive when I was in elementary school.

Anyway, more comics, please.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I should make one that ties CC to Mario Kart or something like that. Grand Prix, anyone?
Quote:I should make one that ties CC to Mario Kart or something like that. Grand Prix, anyone?

What do you mean? Chip's Challenge graphics mixed into a Mario Kart race, or vice versa?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Maybe I should change all the textures on Mushroom Gorge or Wario's Gold Mine to be all CC-like. OK, no not really. I was thinking a comic based on some Mario Karters in an optimization race to beat Grand Prix the fastest, producing hilarity since Mario Karts are not intended to be used in the clubhouse.
I love the "Kidding" comic - haha, it certainly reminds me of hearing Rock saying, "...you've got to be FREAKIN' kidding me." Slight smile