CC Comic
Quote:But admittedly, it is nice when a topic can start off as something not-so-mundane that can spur more coherent discussion. Slight smile

It's also nice when the voters in a democracy make informed decisions and elect candidates that actually stand for something decent. But we all know how often that happens.

Ok, yeah, back to comics.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If you're trying to refer to America, then no, we're not a democracy - we're a limited democracy with representatives. If you'd like to see just how terrible a pure democracy would be, just go to any website that has an up/down comment voting system. Tongue
I thought Reddit had a good reputation...am I wrong?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yes, I made another one!

[Image: tn_gallery_31_5_23534.png]

You know it's true!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You can also click on the image itself (a magnifying glass appears), in order to zoom in.

I like the comic. You could easily adapt it to create a "series," using other, equally evil levels. Slight smile
Quote:Yes, I made another one!

You know it's true!

LOL Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Awesome one Dave! I Heart it!

I seriously need to make one Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Can a meme count as a comic? Tongue

[Image: 19764061.jpg]
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
^Yes, it should definitely count!
Yes, Josh you should.

And yes, single frame comics should count.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan