Favorite rockdet moment ever?
Quote:

especially if you watch it after Josh's (from 7.34) - thanks for putting music to that!

(YouTube, watch?v=_Ujc17ypa9E)

Your welcome! I thought it would be an interesting and funny addition to the level Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:It's amazing to think that only two years ago, Rockdet held the distinction of being the first and only person to LP Chip's Challenge the whole way. Tongue

Yeah, sometimes I feel betrayed, stolen and stepped on the face for that, but I believe I can pretty much live with that new fact since I can't control anything other than my own stuff. I was also the only roulette player, and not having the time to go on, my old videos got overruled by new trends and it might be soon time for ye old white bearded rockdet to retire or something for he's long forgotten in the realms of old school unpopular LPing.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Yeah, sometimes I feel betrayed, stolen and stepped on the face for that, but I believe I can pretty much live with that new fact since I can't control anything other than my own stuff. I was also the only roulette player, and not having the time to go on, my old videos got overruled by new trends and it might be soon time for ye old white bearded rockdet to retire or something for he's long forgotten in the realms of old school unpopular LPing.

Was Chip's Challenge your first time LPing a game by any chance as well, Rock? Oh, and storing videos is hard work. You're probably best with a external hard drive.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yes it was. I did it because I never saw anyone do it before. Same with Logical, same with the custom roulette, same with Moai Kun
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:

Yeah, sometimes I feel betrayed, stolen and stepped on the face for that, but I believe I can pretty much live with that new fact since I can't control anything other than my own stuff. I was also the only roulette player, and not having the time to go on, my old videos got overruled by new trends and it might be soon time for ye old white bearded rockdet to retire or something for he's long forgotten in the realms of old school unpopular LPing.

No no - please tell me this is a joke. Your style is unique to any other CC LP'r, and while I will be doing roulettes at some point, it won't be anything like your arbitrary playing of obscure sets that noone has ever seen before, which makes it for me.
I won't retire, it was a way to say that I've been pretty much left aside, at the very least that's the feeling I get right now.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I won't retire, it was a way to say that I've been pretty much left aside, at the very least that's the feeling I get right now.

Nah, I know quite a few watch you and not me which gives me the same feeling but my MKWii fanbase really keeps me going. The 8-bit summer LP's were great, they already give me nostalgia back to the bright summer days of CCLP3 and stuff. It's too bad that wasn't very popular, but I look forward to next summer!
I will start aiming higher whenever I can get on my desktop on a more regular basis, for now I can't promise anything, for my video production is more weekly.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I won't retire, it was a way to say that I've been pretty much left aside, at the very least that's the feeling I get right now.

Not at all! I watch your CC videos on a regular basis - and I hope to catch up on some of your non-CC stuff when I get the chance. Most of the time, though, I'm doing it from my phone and forget or don't have a chance to comment, since I'm rushing to watch everything on a lunch break at work. Tongue
Like I said, thanks for the constant support. I'm doing that as a form of show, but if there's no audience, there's less motivation.
My YouTube Channel