The official highscores
The Melinda overall scores are all possible to reach, since those scores are what you would have if you had all bold times (and all bold times are guaranteed to be possible, since by definition they have all been scored by at least one player). On the other hand, Melinda times on individual levels (such as the theoretical maximum 444 on Blobnet) are not necessarily possible as J.B. explained.
Lol, I'm still working on completing all the levels in the original CC1 1-149 in a playthrough. When I first played CC in like '05 I finished, I think about 140 levels, but not all of them. One of them was Totally Unfair, of course. Whenever I have the time for CCLP3 Slight smile
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Lol, I'm still working on completing all the levels in the original CC1 1-149 in a playthrough. When I first played CC in like '05 I finished, I think about 140 levels, but not all of them. One of them was Totally Unfair, of course. Whenever I have the time for CCLP3 Slight smile

CCLP3 takes longer to complete than any other Chip's Challenge set so you're probably best off just starting from CC1 then working your way to CCLP3.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:CCLP3 takes longer to complete than any other Chip's Challenge set so you're probably best off just starting from CC1 then working your way to CCLP3.

Yeah a few months ago I decided to just go from CC1, then CCLP2 and then finally CCLP3. Who knows I might even attempt to finish Final Destination..

On CC1 right now I'm at Block Buster.. almost had it then fell into the water by accident. Oops.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
That's so sad...

I feel like I'd rather die by slide delay just so I could blame the game and not feel terrible about it one bit. Tongue
Quote:That's so sad...

I feel like I'd rather die by slide delay just so I could blame the game and not feel terrible about it one bit. Tongue

Yeah, the slide delay part in Version 1 of Final Destination was the most rage-inducing part of that level. Only lets you through like 1 in 5 times.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Once again, Lynx rules....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Once again, Lynx rules....

[Image: Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg]
LOL Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I think the problem is more with the MS rules. Wink Ba-dum-chh!