The official highscores
Cloning teeth under the MS ruleset is like pulling teeth! Especially if you succeed with the first one and then kill it off.
Which is why pocket puzzle is such a win.

I do have one level that clones them successfully (Thriller). But on many other levels I just start with the teeth already there.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Cloning teeth under the MS ruleset is like pulling teeth! Especially if you succeed with the first one and then kill it off.

That description is much more literal than it may sound at first. Wink
Quote:I think the problem is more with the MS rules. Wink Ba-dum-chh!

Haha nice one Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I managed (finally) the teeth cloning problem in level 13 "Monster Cycle". It took lots of hair pulling to get it working under MS, but it was a cinch in Lynx.

Ian
That's cause Lynx doesn't have those stupid glitches.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I managed (finally) the teeth cloning problem in level 13 "Monster Cycle". It took lots of hair pulling to get it working under MS, but it was a cinch in Lynx.

Ian

Just set up a mechanism like the one in "Good Advice." Slight smile
No. Lynx does rule. MS has too many glitches Tongue

Lynx only has Block slapping and some other useless obscure ones...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Also, none of the monsters die in fire in Lynx. It's kind of weird that only three of the monsters are immune to fire in MS...
I always wondered about this one. It must be that the MS designers weren't paying attention, or else the paramecium wouldn't die in fire (the middle section of GOLDKEY is too easy without them.) On the other hand, without this error we would not have the greatness of Gliders & Fire.