The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
CASTLE MOAT -- A long level which becomes remarkably short if you look in the right place.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Problems - One of my favorite levels in the set.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I.C. You - A neat idea with a mildly confusing hint that got me all the time...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I.C. You - a fun excuse to say "Lulu" out loud. Wink
Beware of Bug - A mildly boring level that I always got killed by either the paramecium or the bug in.
Rink -

Oh man, 2 times I get to write nothing and it says-it-all Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Nice Day - Introduces those pesky walkers and completely ruins your nice day Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Lesson 3 - My friend's favorite level in the game. Raised eyebrow (Then again, he could never make it past level 9 anyway Laughing)
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Monster Lab - A fun level unless you're going for bold. Then it's even better Wink
The Nuts and Bolts award is given too early, Tom Tongue I got it and I'm still on Lesson 8.

Nuts and Bolts - .the rather famous first challenge in the set. Slight smile