Most difficult levels in existence?
Quote:That really reveals me that the mind will experience several positive happenings to fall back to a state of neutrality (or even pessimism/negativity/hate) at the very first annoyance -- which of these there are a very minimal few handful of in CCLP2.

...wait. You think that YCTAOFNT is full of "fake difficulty," yet you enjoy most of CCLP2?

::Scratches head::
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Did you play Blocked Trap?
Well, that was quite annoying.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
There are a few others whose names I can't recall at the time, but seriously: there were a great number of levels in that set that would have made me go berserk if:

1. I didn't have an editor

OR

2. I was motivated, by whatever perverse force, to complete the levels without looking in said editor

....like Wormwood. GREAT, GREAT level...except for all the firetrapped blocks. Seriously?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Wormwood -- wow that was a hard one.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Wormwood was a great level. Blocked Trap was part of that 15 indeed.

Also, just saying, can you please try not doubleposting as it's possible to put everything in your post via editing or multiquote...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Fact - CCLP2 would have been better if those 13 levels were included from the dudes they couldn't get permission from Thumbs up

Fact - CCLP2 is fun for at least two-thirds of it.

Fact - as I've said before, CCLP2 is pretty much a Tyrethali Ansrath and Eric Schmidt collab set.

Fact - CCLP2 is fine (or better).

Actually these are all opinions.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Yeah, sorry, I'm lazy about multiquoting/editing. I've been spoiled by forums where that kind of thing flies. Wink

What were the 13 "lost" levels?
Quote:Fact - as I've said before, CCLP2 is pretty much a Tyrethali Ansrath and Eric Schmidt collab set.

Actually, add Dave Borgman too, he got a good stack in as well.

But what I'm really saying is that those 15-20 levels shouldn't be over-talked about.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Actually, add Dave Borgman too, he got a good stack in as well.

But what I'm really saying is that those 15-20 levels shouldn't be over-talked about.

Well, Dave Borgman really didn't contribute positively to the set... Confused

And there were 13 levels that were to be in CCLP2, but didn't get in because the designers couldn't be contacted. They can be found at the bottom of this page under honorable mentions. Bowling appeared in CCLP3 anyway. And Pipe Dream would have been one of the best levels in CCLP2, had it made it in.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
CCLP2 was a great set. There were some levels that I do agree, never should of been included, Block Away! being one of these on my list. The set really takes on a different prospective from CC1 and CCLP3. Personally I think it sums up the difficulty that should be expected from a 2nd sequel; not as hard as CCLP3, but harder than CC1.

The thing I don't understand about CCLP2 is the fact that the level slots are completely off. For example, Checkboard I, being one of the hardest levels in the set is only level 72. But you take on Bounce and Joyride I, both of which can be completed in 1 minute, are in 106 & 107 respectively. However, Warehouse II seems to be placed at a perfect slot of level 122. The difficulty of CCLP2 doesn't seem to raise at all when it comes to progressing through the levels, which is something I love when it comes to CC.

I am also saddened that only Rock and I are truly the ones that prefer CCLP2 over CCLP3 or CC1, but its fine. I guess were the only ones who see the purpose of CCLP2?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon