Pokemon
I never got any card, except that one Mewtwo card I don't even remember how I got my hand on...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I never had any, but I did have some Yugiohs for a while.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm currently getting a Kingdra. Don't ask me why, it's totally not going on my team, but just to say: Oh hey, I have a Kingdra Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Thumbs up for having a random Kingdra Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Damn this was dead for like 7 months...

So who got the new Pokemon games? I recently got White Version 2 and it's an epic game Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Man, it's been a while since I played a Pokemon Game. My sister got Pokemon Diamond a while ago, so maybe I could play that. (If she'll allow me to delete her file :/ )
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Pokemon Diamond isn't that great. Platinum is a lot better!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I've already got White so I don't see why I'd bother rebuying the same game again. The last Pokemon game I brought this year was Pokemon Battle Revolution.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I've already got White so I don't see why I'd bother rebuying the same game again. The last Pokemon game I brought this year was Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Black & White 2 aren't the same game, they take place in the same region.

I don't wanna spoil too much, but you definitely need to get one of them. There's a brand new storyline and a vast amount of Pokemon you can get that are from other regions. (especially if your a big fan of the Pokemon from Hoenn)
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I still play pokemon semi-competitively (i.e in local leagues with friends) on the GBC and TCG. Never did get into anything past 2nd gen, so I couldn't compete properly anyway since everything uses the Gen 5 BW set-up, but I have devoted a ludicrous amount of time to pokemon throughout my life. It's probably one of my favourite gaming franchises to this day.

I caught all 150 (excl Mew, no glitching/cheating) in blue with a play time of 178:15, and all 251 in Gold (I was traded a Celebi, but the guy I got it off probably cheated to get it, so not sure if I count it lol) in 276:22. For my birthday this year my girlfriend got me all of RBY and GSC, since my cartridges had long since died. Currently re-playing Gold, since it was my favourite, and am at a pokedex of 108/250.

My current team on Gold (Gen 2) consists of:

Tyranitar

Houndoom

Dragonite

Electabuzz

Starmie

Heracross

I'm also the proud owner of complete mint sets of English Base, Jungle, Fossil, Rocket, Genesis, Discovery, Destiny (inc. Shining), SIC and BSP promo sets. Yeah, I abuse ebay to the max.

My favourite pokemon ever would probably be Lugia, but most people seem to ban him, so he doesn't feature in my teams ):

So yeah. Still a massive nerd.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl