Pokemon
So does anyone still play Pokemon games? I think they're still pretty addicting, even the new one Pokemon White and Black. Of course, nothing can beat the original 150, and it's always a great game to play on the go, although I've never got a Pokemon to level 100 yet. My favourite Pokemon is Charizard. What about you guys?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Pokemon is freaking epic. I never get enough of the game! My favorite game is Pokemon Platinum Version which is the 3rd version of the 4th generaton. I've gotten many pokemon to Level 100 and my favorite pokemon is obviously Flareon! Flareon

I think Tom knew I would be the first to reply to this lol Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well... I've only ever played Ruby, which I never even beat, a tiny bit of Diamond at my cousin's, and maybe 5 min of Soul Silver. I never really got into these games as a kid, and I'm not the biggest fan of them.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I used to play Red, Blue and Yellow (yes all three) but my favorite remains Gold. I bought HeartGold for that very reason, and I'd like to explore more to the 3rd, 4th and 5th gen games (not counting HG for it's still 2nd gen to me Heart )

My favorite pokemon is Quagsire.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
(Insert a large image of Pikachu eating an apple here).

I don't play them, but I still find it entertaining.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Never played, but I can't deny its endurability. I prefer Mario or Yugioh.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I might LP a game, it's in my near future considerations.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I should LP a Pokemon game... Maybe after my LOZ LP is over...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Oh man I remember back in RBY days with the MissingNo glitch. Such awesome times.
My YouTube Channel
I play competitive Pokémon, where you spend half an hour training to perfection then just leveling up in the E4 Tongue

here's how I roll; setting up a Substitute while I bulk my Pokémon's stats, and then passing this on to my Special Sweepers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zPy2Cp-HaI

I uploaded that one Wink
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.