Pokemon
So you had to breed, farm stats and other such techniques that take an endless amount of time? You sir have such patience.

Also, Tom, you'll explain me someday why your favorite is Charizard but your avatar is Dragonite TongueThumbs up
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Also, Tom, you'll explain me someday why your favorite is Charizard but your avatar is Dragonite TongueThumbs up

Oh, it will become Charizard soon, but Dragonite is my second favourite. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I remember the Missingno glitch. That was epic.

I used to be in competitive battling but I wasn't that good at it. I didn't breed or any crap like that though. But I'm definitely sticking with this avatar for a LONG time. Until I make something more epic than Flareon with CCEdit 2.0 Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Here's my current HeartGold lineup:

Houndoom

Tyranitar

Weezing

Metagross

Latios

Quagsire

Thoughts?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Where is your GENGAR? Angry
IMO Weezing does it better. That would be his slot Tongue
My YouTube Channel
Quote:Here's my current HeartGold lineup:

Houndoom

Tyranitar

Weezing

Metagross

Latios

Quagsire

Thoughts?

*sees no Flareon* WHAT?!?!?!

But seriously, that's a pretty epic team you got there Rock Tongue Weezing totally surprised me but he's pretty useful!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Weezing is such a physical tank, so I think I have a second resource on pretty much everything with him.
My YouTube Channel
Weezing is a good tank indeed. I used one myself before and it saved me from dealing with a Rampardos Tongue thanks to Explosion Smiley
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I'm thinking of changing it for Nidoqueen though, for I need more Fighting material on my team and Nidoqueen might just perfectly suit that. Could get Machamp too...
My YouTube Channel