Pokemon
I haven't used Nidoqueen much. I remember using one in LeafGreen once, but that was it. Haven't tried her in the competitive field. I've seen NidoKING being used before.

On another note, I've been thinking of restarting Sapphire for old time sake. Which starter should I use? (in case anyone forgot, it's Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Mudkip! Mudkip! Mudkip
Quote:Mudkip! Mudkip! Mudkip

+1
LOL figures everyone would chose that Tongue Mudkip it is!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:LOL figures everyone would chose that Tongue Mudkip it is!

Yeah. Mudkip. Treecko is quite hard to use, and Torchic... I dunno. But Mudkip is easiest.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Anybody else picked the Fire Pig pokemon from Pokemon Black/White?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd pick Torchic, it becomes double Fighting, which you don't naturally use but really need on a team.

Also new change, added Ampharos to my team. Next will probably be Aerodactyl.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Anybody else picked the Fire Pig pokemon from Pokemon Black/White?

Nope Thumbs up I picked Snivy Thumbs up

Quote:I'd pick Torchic, it becomes double Fighting, which you don't naturally use but really need on a team.

Also new change, added Ampharos to my team. Next will probably be Aerodactyl.

I used both Treecko and Torchic way too much. But yeah I agree with the Fighting type, you need.

Ampharos. Pretty epic. Aerodactyl would be amazing to see Smiley
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Maybe in my Gold run.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
geodude. GEODUDE!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan