Bloblake
Quote:When you say that upon your own level...

You know, I still have Walker Rage. It's just not in any sets right now. It's sitting in my REJECTS.CCL file where I put levels that I have removed from all sets.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I shall keep it in there. I don't have any regret for any of my levels, they're all gonna appear somewhere at some point.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I shall keep it in there. I don't have any regret for any of my levels, they're all gonna appear somewhere at some point.

Yep, you can't change the past and you learn from your mistakes. I thought Bloblake was pretty good to be honest, but I don't think It'll be getter in CCLP1 unfortuantly. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
CCLP1, no, CCLP4 - I'd vote for it.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Wow. Depends what kind of strictness we install in CCLP4, but with this new quest of approval the community has decided to take, I highly doubt it has any chance anywhere.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I have a strong feeling CCLP4 will include invaild tiles like CCLP2. Thats just me though. Bloblake, I would vote in CCLP4 though.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I think CCLP4 will not have invalid tiles, so I'm only making compatible levels in geodave4.

Besides, most of my invalid levels suck. I do have a couple with extra Chip's that I need to figure out what to do with.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I think some of the best CCLP2 levels were the ones that were Lynx-compatible - or at least close to it. Slight smile
Quote:I think some of the best CCLP2 levels were the ones that were Lynx-compatible - or at least close to it. Slight smile

Non-sokoban wise, Jungle was the best Lynx-compatible level.

Best level WITH invalid tiles....I would have to say...Follow the Glacier Brick Road

Overall though, Oracle II takes the cake no matter what Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I think you can do marvelous things with invalid tiles. I absolutely loved "Creative One-Ways", "One Block Sokoban" and "Fire Bugs", for instance.

Think about Parkanoid in the original Rock1. That's another good example.
My YouTube Channel