Chip's Rewind [Being developed]
Hi. This here will be a 167 level pack which will be first designed for Chip's Challenge 2 and will then be ported to CC1 and TW.

Currently planned levels:

[Click to Show Content]

Unorganized, later levels:

[Click to Show Content]

Downloads:

News:

A demo has been released, be sure to check it out.
There's a
R
A
I
N
B
O
W
of colors!
A CC2 set being ported to CC1 would be interesting to see. Looking forward to this one, good luck with this project of yours! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:A CC2 set being ported to CC1 would be interesting to see. Looking forward to this one, good luck with this project of yours! Slight smile
Thank you for the encouragement.
There's a
R
A
I
N
B
O
W
of colors!
Oh no. I just realized this belongs in Upcoming Levelpacks. Could a moderator please move this?
There's a
R
A
I
N
B
O
W
of colors!
Topic moved Thumbs up .

Any particular reason why there will be 167 levels? I'm definitely intrigued to see how certain CC2 elements will be (could be?) converted back to CC1 logic.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:Topic moved Thumbs up .

Any particular reason why there will be 167 levels? I'm definitely intrigued to see how certain CC2 elements will be (could be?) converted back to CC1 logic.

There will be 167 levels to be similar to that of Chip's Challenge (149 levels)

And, the CC2 elements will not be included because of the name and that this is going to be ported to CC1 and TW.

Also, the [DONE] tag indicates here that a level has been finished.
There's a
R
A
I
N
B
O
W
of colors!
Quote:There will be 167 levels to be similar to that of Chip's Challenge (149 levels)

And, the CC2 elements will not be included because of the name and that this is going to be ported to CC1 and TW.

Just for the sake of time saving, if there won't be CC2 elements in your set I recommend using a CC1 editor instead, especially if there will be 167 levels. Just to save time from porting them over. That is up to you though!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Oh man, it's been pretty long since I've edited or seen this topic. Anyways, KEYS AND BLOCKS is finished and the level after it will be renamed, as it also has been finished.

EDIT: Ooops, turns out I actually finished ONCE MORE. I guess ONCE MORE will replace level 13...
There's a
R
A
I
N
B
O
W
of colors!
So how many levels have you finished now? What's the difficulty like? Are you still making this for both CC2 and CC1? Keep us updated Slight smile
If you still plan on making this for CC1, I strongly recommend you do so, since we have CCLP4 underway. You can even submit what you've worked on so far for consideration to be in an official level pack if you like. Slight smile

If not, that's okay too. Just wanted to bring the option to the table.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects