Cybersmack I: Feedback & Discussion
Hi guys. I haven't heard any feedback about my first set, Cybersmack I, since it was released. This may be a bad sign, or it may simply be because the release of CC2 has put CC1 levelsets on the back-burner.

I'd really love to hear your thoughts on the levels. Your likes, dislikes, feelings about the set overall, etc. as I am going to compile a shortlist of submissions for CCLP4 when we get to level selection process (yes, I know we're a long way from there...)

So yes, Cybersmack I - discuss!

EDIT: If you haven't played it yet, check it out here!

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/464-cybersmack-i/
So far, I have solved the first 50 levels of the set (except 43, I am totally stuck as to how to blow up the last bomb near the exit). It is a good set so far, especially considering the fact it is your first.

My favorite levels are 5, 8, 19, 21, 25, 35, 37 and 42. My least favourite are 17 and 31 because I find them tedious, and 33 because I find it annoying.

Several of these levels would be good enough for CCLP4. Unfortunately, many are not solvable in Lynx and therefore ineligible. Luckily, most of the time the problems can be fixed very easily without needing to redesign the entire level.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:

My least favourite are 17 and 31 because I find them tedious, and 33 because I find it annoying.

I can absolutely see your point. I wanted to throw in a couple of on-the-rocks-esque levels to give the set some variety.

I'm going to patch up the non-Lynx for CCLP4 soon.

Thank you very much for your kind words Slight smile
I've been testing Cybersmack CCLP4 and there are a handful of levels that I'll be sure to give a high rating when voting comes around. But I made this post just to comment that level 1 (Beehive) still has a time limit of 50, contrary to your update comments. Wink
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
So far I've completed 59 of the levels in the set and they were great. I am currently on Meshuggas (60), the only thing I don't get is the ending part. How on earth are you supposed to survive the 8 bouncy balls in between the force floors? Confused I just don't see it, I would like to complete the level since along with all the other levels too.
There is a way to keep the suction boots in that level you are stuck on.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:There is a way to keep the suction boots in that level you are stuck on.
Thanks Josh. I thought that you needed the suction boots in order to obtain the green key. Turns out you can just go through the recessed wall, get the green key and just exit off the force floor.
How do you do the last section of "There and Back" (68), the block cloner section? The part where you get the green key in order to exit after getting the yellow key?
I was able to find a clever method through with some careful slide delay abuse.

1. Take the upper recessed wall, press 1 button.
  2. Clear the dirt, press 2 buttons.
  3. Push the leftmost block into the leftmost water.
  4. Press button 2 once, buttons 3-5 twice, and buttons 6-9 once.
  5. Clear the dirt below button 9.
  6. Press button 9 again, wait 1 move (best done with an U) and then move DL.
  7. Collect the green key.
  8. Run across all the buttons on the top, pressing button 8 twice- this will have 7 blocks stuck on force floors.
  9. Wait 1 move on button 1 and move DL to escape.
Here's a video solution of the level executing this;

My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Thanks for your solution! Slight smile I was stuck on that section for a while. Now I am stuck on Salt and Pepper (80).