March 2013 Create Competition - Short and Sweet
I could extract the files with 7-Zip, but not Windows' built-in zip file opener/extractor...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
It's just my ploy to get the downloads count up! Seriously though I renamed a rar-file as a zip-file, without realizing some systems don't support the different format. Sorry for the inconvenience. I sent random 8 the files via email. I'm posting a new thread where I explain the voting soon.
I was about to say something there, but I kinda forgot about it, so it was probably either mean or unimportant.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I busted Shemozzle Tongue. Though i pretty much got the same time as i did for the intended route. Fun level.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I don't think I'm going to play the levels, for reasons explained above. I'm not and will never be a good judge of stuff that's compared to my own stuff.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I played three so far and liked all of them. Really nice work Slight smile

I also liked the "introductory" level, a nice idea

I beat Shemozzle with 2 seconds to spare. I personally find it very satisfying whenever I do something like this.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:I don't think I'm going to play the levels, for reasons explained above. I'm not and will never be a good judge of stuff that's compared to my own stuff.
That's understandable; however, the voting works such that your own evaluation of your own levels won't have an effect on the outcome, so you still could give the other levels a peek Smiley

I hope everyone got the ccx file working by now. Please post further comments on the levels in the new thread, as this one was really for the competition, and the other one is for the voting. (Not sure if that's the best way to do it, but I'm testing this method this time.)
I'm probably going to be the only one to say this, but what is the point of the voting? I'd much rather have the host of the competition choose the best level himself than anything. I like the idea of the voting, I just don't understand why exactly it has to be done.

That said, I also won't be judging the levels for myself as well. I already played majority of them and loved them all.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'm also on your side on that one, Josh, but I actually agreed with that format. My only hope is for honesty, I don't want the voting to bring bias in the thing (like down vote or up vote intentionally an individual just for his name)
My YouTube Channel
I agree with Josh on this as well. Honestly, I feel like the competition should just be judged as soon as possible so more attention can be directed toward the next.