What are your fears/phobias?
Cynophobiac right here.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
I'm afraid of owing micronexer97 $60 (I read the first sentence twice.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Cynophobiac right here.

Hey, we need to form a cabal or something. Too many people treat dogs as if they're royalty and perfect in every way.

I want to meet someone with Dikephobia. I think that would be an interesting experience.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Falling/heights is a similar fear but I'm scared of falling too...

Yeah the list is pretty hilarious but most of them are true!

I never treated my dogs like royalty or anything but I certainly did not treat them like children either!

I wonder if there's a fear of fears Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well, according to Peanuts, there is a fear of everything (which of course Charlie Brown suffers from) -- Pandephobia.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I wonder if there's a fear of fears Thumbs up

Phobophobia. It's a legit fear Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Anatidaephobia: the fear that, somewhere, a duck is watching you.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Anatidaephobia: the fear that, somewhere, a duck is watching you.

Oh man, it would be creepy if Madhav was looking at this thread right now :/
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Waddle seems like the spy type.
Acrophobia - The fear of heights

Bathophobia - Fear of great depths [Not so much if I decide to swim down, but more like if you were on the Titanic and had to jump and fall a little far underwater...]

Triskaidekaphobia - Fear of the number 13 (I'm joking here, lol, not really... Thumbs up )

So yes, I have 2 fears: great depths and great heights. Falling: not so much, unless

a. I am committing suicide

b. I accidentally was admiring the view of the Empire State Building from the 102nd floor and accidentally fell over (screw that fence thing!)

c. Josh pushed me off Q1.

Also, here's something ironic: the fear of long words is known as

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

Thumbs up (Y) Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold