What song are you listening to right now?
I was linked

It's good.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Gangnam Style, oddly enough.

Then it'll be the FFVI soundtrack.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Call It What You Want - Foster The People

I was just about to say Gangnam Style myself, but that was yesterday.

My random alarm clock app picked Mario Kart 7 - Rainbow Road followed by a Chip01 remix on Snooze #1 (hey, it's CC related!) for this morning's alarm that makes sure I don't sleep for like 6 hours more than needed.
My alarm clock failed to wake me up this morning. 15 minutes late to job (Yay!)

Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park

On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Sorry for double post, but there's interesting stuff you guys should listen to if you never did.

David Wise - Flight of the Zinger (DKC2)

Infected Mushroom - Dancing with Kadafi
My YouTube Channel
Triple, huh? But it has to be bumped.

Grizzly Bear - Shields (album)

I instantly fell in love.
My YouTube Channel
Lifter - Edgewater

Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
A bunch of Kevin Macleod songs for use in an upcoming YouTube video series.
Nyan Cat - Smooth Jazz Cover (the one linked to in the Nyan Cat Fever game in the Arcade).

B)

Edit: link broke, here's youtube video:

CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Oh damn that jazz one is so good, thanks for bringing back memories.

Quote:Lifter - Edgewater

*to YouTube*
My YouTube Channel