What 'Elements' -make a great level?
One of the best levels I've seen that requires you to do this in order for it to be solved on the first try is ArchieP1's "Double Puzzle." The idea is that there are two overlapping sokoban puzzles in "DoubleMaze" fashion, but they're pretty easy as long as you can get them on paper. However, in order to do this for one of the puzzles, you have to wander into the other without pushing blocks around, which isn't hard. Overall, it was a fun experience.
Ida's "Chip Joins Mensa Club"

Enough said.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Excellent choice!
Apologies for the double post, but I just remembered another level that has a similar memorization concept: "Sequential Memory" from ChrisE1. Basically, a bunch of walkers clone a random sequence of balls and fireballs on a force slide...and later on, you have to press buttons that correspond to those monsters and do so according to the order you noted down or memorized. Good stuff.
I recently made a level with this "memory" concept called Columnized Memory. Basically you start off with 6 blue keys and there are 12 blue locks, each with a trap button and a block next to each other, as well as a sealed in monster or obstacle across from it. You can choose which traps to open for the next room (which is a one way trip via teleport there) and you have to be able to memorize which ones are open by looking across the columns to the prospective monsters or obstacles. See JoshL3 #54 for a clearer image of what I'm getting at if you're confused Wink
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon