Poll: How often do you use the mouse to control Chip?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never, haven't even tried
0%
0 0%
Never, though have tested it
40.91%
9 40.91%
When it's a simple case and saves time
27.27%
6 27.27%
Only when reaching a score absolutely requires it
31.82%
7 31.82%
Any time it saves time on a competitive level
0%
0 0%
Sometimes even in non-competitive sets
0%
0 0%
What, you can also use the keyboard??
0%
0 0%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When do you use the mouse?
I only use the mouse on "that one level" -- you know which one I mean -- where it's the perfect first move.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You have to use it on that one CCLP3 level, the name of which escapes me at the moment...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:You have to use it on that one CCLP3 level, the name of which escapes me at the moment...

What does it look like Tongue

/curious
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:You have to use it on that one CCLP3 level, the name of which escapes me at the moment...

I played through CCLP3 twice and I never used the mouse once throughout the set....this stumbles me as well.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Isn't there one in which you begin surrounded by water, and you have to use the mouse to stay in the same place for a few seconds until a cloned block fills in a space of water next to you? Maybe it's not in CCLP3 and I'm just talking nonsense (or maybe there's another way around it).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Mental Blocks? Just press Space.

- Madhav.
The mouse is too confusing, although, I was curious when I first had chip's challenge (around five), tried it, never remembered trying it again.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Quote:Mental Blocks? Just press Space.

- Madhav.

Ah! I learned something new today. Never occurred to me to try the spacebar... Slight smile
Spacebar rocks!! Mouse, not so much.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Space Bar Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon