Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Email:

Password

Latest Threads
April 2024 Create Competi...
Forum: View forum
Last Post: snacksforsale
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 265
chipster1059's scores
Last Post: chipster1059
13-May-2024, 2:51 PM
» Replies: 219
» Views: 122,328
J.B.'s Official Set Score...
Last Post: jblewis
13-May-2024, 1:12 AM
» Replies: 348
» Views: 207,158
Pieguy's scores
Last Post: pieguy
12-May-2024, 6:52 PM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 42,246
Sharpeye468's Scores
Last Post: Sharpeye468
11-May-2024, 8:18 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 79,511
Dave's score
Last Post: geodave
10-May-2024, 12:44 PM
» Replies: 87
» Views: 47,769
Redslash' scores
Last Post: redslash
09-May-2024, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 9,020
Feburary 2024 Create Comp...
Last Post: MilkyWayWishes
05-May-2024, 1:24 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 457
IHNN's scores
Last Post: Ihavenoname248
04-May-2024, 4:08 AM
» Replies: 326
» Views: 207,262
Create a story
Last Post: Hash1
29-Apr-2024, 4:16 PM
» Replies: 233
» Views: 145,794

(Advanced Search)

Sports, anyone?
Posted by: rockdet - 01-Jan-2012, 6:12 PM - Forum: General - Replies (24)

So what sports do you do? And which ones do you watch?

I like to watch most every sport on TV and even live, except racing sports.

I play hockey, soccer, billards, golf, badminton and tennis. The former two are my main source of exercising Slight smile

Print this item

Leveling Up?
Posted by: Hornlitz - 01-Jan-2012, 5:23 PM - Forum: Feedback - Replies (148)

So... I noticed these "Level" bars underneath our names on the side, and the people with more posts have a higher level. I like the idea, but I just want to know if this is used for anything or if it's just for fun. Also, do the Level names above our names have to do with this as well?

Print this item

Madhav's "Eraser" level
Posted by: thinker - 01-Jan-2012, 4:48 PM - Forum: Level Discussion - Replies (3)

Hey Madav, I'm still trying to solve your "Eraser" level- from over on Chips Portral competition. I have solved most of the rooms except the bomb room: Is chip supposed to bring 4 blocks out of that area? ....I can only get 3....with the assumption that I need four to be able to push one into the the socket tile. I'm also presuming that 3 block is what it will take to be able to bridge the water and make access for that last block mentioned above. The only other block is up in the north room and I can't see how that can be brought down. The other blocks in the NE room seem to be needed there.

Man, I really like this level and it has some really good ideas on your part. I hate to get so close and not make it.

May be I am not as close as I think that I am. But, thanks in advance for sharing any of your secrets about the level. Ian Wilson

Print this item

Staff Wanted!
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 01-Jan-2012, 4:41 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (13)

If you want to be part of the CC Zone community, just submit your reasons here and I'll see what I think.

Looking for Moderators and Competition Staff at the moment!

2 moderator slots.

3 competition slots.

Moderator candidates

Hornlitz, Rockdet, Lessinath, jblewis

Competition candidates

Rockdet, Hornlitz, Lessinath

Blacklisted

Andrew

Print this item

Various missing levelsets.
Posted by: Lessinath - 01-Jan-2012, 4:22 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (46)

So, various sets of mine were uploaded at Chip's portal, which is no longer available.

If someone wishes to get one of these sets, I will re-upload it. (here? Can we upload things here, and if so, how?)

Please request it here.

You can find a general list of which ones are missing here: http://www.pillowpc2001.net/levels/index.htm

If other people who also have now missing levels are willing to do the same thing, please post here as well (in this thread, to keep things neat) so that people are aware.

Print this item

CC-related New Years Resolutions for 2012
Posted by: BigOto2 - 01-Jan-2012, 3:08 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (34)

We were talking about this on Facebook earlier, so I decided I would post it here, too. What do you guys want to accomplish this year? A new CC set? The beginning of a Let's Play on YouTube? Goals for CCLP1 submissions? Anything goes!

Here are some of my resolutions:

- Finish up the 100-level BigOto7.ccl within the first week of 2012 (duh).

- Start uploading YouTube Let's Play videos with more regularity, as opposed to a lot of one set one week and then a totally different one the next week.

- Kill my crappy old habit of thinking of CC as a quest for approval.

- At least 1 level that I'm proud of in CCLP1 (this will probably be a 2-year resolution)

Print this item

Custom set roulette
Posted by: rockdet - 01-Jan-2012, 2:59 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (27)

OK here I want ideas for a possible upcoming set I'd play, and don't go all "play my set TS0" and other stuff, I want to fall on something that one might have never heard of. Tongue

Print this item

Favorite CCLP3 Level
Posted by: quiznos00 - 01-Jan-2012, 1:52 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (22)

It has been over a year since CCLP3 has been released, so everyone has probably gotten the chance to sit down and play all the levels. Continuing with my Chip's Portal/CCZone tradition, I must ask, what were your favorite CCLP3 levels?

Mine were (and there were plenty) Redoubled Effort, Super Chip, Spiral, Wireframe, Block Head, Item Unlocker, How to Get Around in Venice, Niche, Oh-Ho!, Olly Olly Oxen, Mistakes, In the Limelight, Mouth-Watering, Freezer, Oil Rig, Pushy, Elite, Twisted Chambers, Water Trap, Mental Blocks, Commit Suicide?, We'll Be Right Back, Grand Prix, Rotation, Mudpie, Recurring Dream, Avalanche, and Mr. McCallahan Presents.

Print this item

Are you a competitive player?
Posted by: James - 01-Jan-2012, 1:50 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (14)

<no comment>

Print this item

eeWeeK.dat
Posted by: KeyboardWielder - 01-Jan-2012, 1:32 PM - Forum: CC1 Level Packs - No Replies

File category: CC1 Levelsets

The eeWeeK levels are recycled medium-difficulty versions of the KeeWee levels (a set that was designed for kids and beginners).

This set can be played under either the MS or Lynx ruleset.

What's New in Version 2006-12-25
  • First upload at CC Zone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.dat   eeWeeK.dat (Size: 23.79 KB / Downloads: 316)
Print this item