Would people enjoy this type of level?
It involves fatal items hidden under blocks, and junctions that have exits that lead to dead-ends with no way back. So basically not possible without a tonne of guesswork.

But the hint tells you to where to find a map of the level online, and then play the level whilst reading the map to tell you where to go.
I think it's safe to speak for majority of people that little to no one would enjoy that kind of level.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I gave it a rethink and instead came up with a level that does have hidden items underneath blocks (good+bad) but there are hints contained within the level so you can figure out which ones.

If anyone wants to try it out and let me know if this sort of idea is well received or not, and if it's worth expanding on :)

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/files/fil...cc2-level/
The level is currently very busted.

1. You can slap blocks off of the fire to check without stepping onto the tile.

2. The second room lies- there are 2 keys in the second column, not 1. (the block without a key is also a mean trick)

3. The ice blocks in the last room can be pushed onto the fire, which in turn would melt the ice block.

As for fixes, 1 and 2 are easily fixed by using canopies (and removing the block sections) but I don't have an easy solution for 3.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
How do you slap blocks?

The number of keys in the second column was a genuine mistake, but it's intentinal for one block to not have a key (the hint tells you exactly which one).

For the ice blocks I've had another look and using spies instead of fire looks like it would work. edit: or maybe not- I guess there's nothing to stop the player leaving an item down before doing the puzzle then picking it back up after.
You can slap blocks by walking past a block and holding the key in the direction of that block- so to slap a block on your left, you press and hold up, then while still holding up press and hold left. The block will be pushed without stepping there.

Thieves instead of fire would work if they were key thieves and you had to keep a key- can't drop those after all.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Thanks that's good to know.

And yes using key thieves will work for this purpose. I may even remove the fire completely and only use key thieves and have that as the level's theme.
You could also do something like this, though maybe it's not ideal for the ice block puzzle (i'm not sure how exactly you want that one to work):

[Image: qDP0KI5.png]

Also, some more busts in the version currently uploaded:
  • You only need 4 red keys - starting at the gravel tile with the keys, go RRUULL, wait for the glider to pass, and then step in the trap and face down.

• You can skip the ice block puzzle entirely by re-entering the red teleport and overriding left.

• Even if the exit was walled off from the outside, you'd only need 3 blue keys - open the first 2, then use 2 blocks to partial post.

CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I have made some changes if anyone wants to have a look (attached to this post). It's not meant to be difficult just more of a novelty level.

Attached Files
.c2m   Gavin- Newspaper puzzle 2.c2m (Size: 1.31 KB / Downloads: 198)
My CC1 set: https://sets.bitbusters.club/set.php?id=161
My CC2 set: https://sets.bitbusters.club/set.php?id=709
For my most recent CC2 set, download on Steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2190632419
Play my levels on Chuck's Challenge: Look for author "Gavin"