CCLP4 Trailer + Release Date

Yes, that's right- we have a release date, and it's contained within the trailer above!

For those who can't watch the video the release date is July 14th.

We hope these next few weeks aren't too much of a wait while the staff applies a bit more polish to the set. Having played through it twice already, you're all in for quite the treat Slight smile
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Yay ! Thank you for this trailer. I'm proud as I've probably beaten half of the levels shown in it.

Now my thoughts about the release date :

This will be July 14th, our National day in France, in only 3 weeks. I'll be able to play it on my day off. I didn't know we would be so close. (Starts singing "Allons enfants de la patrie...")---
---
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(highlighting the text is a good idea)

Anyway, from what I saw in this trailer, and from what I've played in the 26 packs (I didn't open all the packs, in fact, but some of them kept me long) I'm sure it'll be a great pack ! And I won't expect any of my levels to make it inside, because... well, I've still got a long way to go before publishing good levels.
what is the name of that remix song and how can I find it? Thumbs upSmiley
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Favorite remix is still the one with Interior Crocodile Alligator guy:

Oh snap it's like just around the coroner SUPER PSYCHED :-D

(I think I've seen about a third of the featured ones, good sign, lots of new ground to cover!)
This CCLP release will feel a little different for me...this will be the first time I won't actually be home and able to play a new official pack the day it comes out, and as little CC playing time as I've had lately, it will probably be the least "familiar" pack to me...other than experiencing CC1 or CC2 for the first time of course Tongue Oh well, that might make it all the more fun Thumbs up
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
The suspense is killing me...is there a specific time the set is going to be released today?

I'm getting flashbacks to childhood Christmases, waiting for my parents to wake up so I could open my presents...I know patience is needed here, but I'm really looking forward to playing this set! Slight smile
Progress:

CC1, CC2, CCLP1, CCLP2, JBLP1, Pit of 100 Tiles: Complete!
CCLP3: (exact progress lost to the sands of time, will have to try again at some point)

CCLP4: 30/149
The Other 100 Tiles: 75/100
Jacques.dat: 109/986
Quote:The suspense is killing me...is there a specific time the set is going to be released today?

I'm getting flashbacks to childhood Christmases, waiting for my parents to wake up so I could open my presents...I know patience is needed here, but I'm really looking forward to playing this set! Slight smile

Yes! 8pm EDT, 5pm PDT, or midnight GMT.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Yes! 8pm EDT, 5pm PDT, or midnight GMT.

Cool, thanks! Slight smile
Progress:

CC1, CC2, CCLP1, CCLP2, JBLP1, Pit of 100 Tiles: Complete!
CCLP3: (exact progress lost to the sands of time, will have to try again at some point)

CCLP4: 30/149
The Other 100 Tiles: 75/100
Jacques.dat: 109/986
2:30 hours remaining... like the clock on Majora's Mask but the other way around.

It'll be a pleasure. And yet I've to finish CCLP3... not far from the end though !