GAP1
Download it by clicking here!
--> GAP1

[Image: gallery_88_3_9596.png]

I can walk through blocks!

I find lynx ruleset awesome. So I decided to create 100 levels set with lynx as the main ruleset. It doesn't require block slapping, key erasing, or block pulling all the time. There will be some MS-Lynx compatible ones as well. For the difficulty, it will range from simple tutorial levels to veteran-only.

Although, that's what I plan to do. 100-levels set target is a lot difficult for me because my name isn't Josh Tongue (at this rate the set probably will be done after the end of all time). So yeah, hence why I released 30 levels first. Hypercomplex Maze isn't included, don't worry Wink

I might add more 10 levels for this set in the future. But that depends on the situation (I'm going to be a college student guys, wish me luck Tongue). I suggest to not peek in the editor. I have replaced the password with AAAA, BBBB, CCCC, and so on (though I'm sure you don't care anyway lol)

Feedbacks are highly appreciated! Heart <3 Heart
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:Although, that's what I plan to do. 100-levels set target is a lot difficult for me because my name isn't Josh Tongue

Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I noticed this shortly after the set's release, but completely forgot about posting it until now (sorry about that).

29: Repetitive - I don't suppose the intended solution starts with going to [11,29] and holding DR to get the block out, does it?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I made some good progress with this set quite awhile back, but I was left stumped on a few so had to set them aside for awhile. I'm re-looking at them now that I have some free time, and I'm still baffled by Carousel. Most of the puzzles I've figured out the trick to, but still stuck on the blue button tank thing, the only solution I could think of would be if there were a blue button elsewhere to double-push (i.e. block-->chip) to get them to open up, but there isn't. Is someone willing to drop a hint on that bit? >_<
I don't know if it's the intended solution, but I was able to find a pretty weird one.

[Click to Show Content]

If you're wondering how that's possible, well...

[Click to Show Content]

If that doesn't make much sense, well, not sure what else I can say without giving it all away. The execution on this one is mean!
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Solution to Carousel. Spoilers, obviously Tongue
https://streamable.com/buz2e

(wow, 4 years have passed)
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
That's very different from my solution!

My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
what

... I can't believe another solution exists. Interestingly, it's even more tricky to pull off than the intended solution, but still requires the same bug-jamming (therefore the same required problem solving). I'd say it's the best kind of level bust. Nice work Thumbs up

OOT: I still can't get CC2 so maybe this will be my last custom levelset. But I still occasionally check the Discord server and have another project in progress with fellow member. Hopefully I can show y'all another challenge to solve. Slight smile
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth