An Announcement of Zane's Resignation
Dear Chip's Challenge Community,

I have some bad news for everyone. Our dearly beloved Zane "Eazy-E" Kuecks has recently informed me by letter than he is terminating his Chip's Challenge career, and thus is no longer with us. He cites the inclusion of "Launch" in Chip's Challenge Level Pack 1, J.B.'s inability to discover and execute the bold route for Blockade, and the lack of video output by his good friend Josh Lee. He did not want to deliver this news himself, as he would like his lasting impression on the Chip's Challenge community to be one of joy and peace. Zane was a great friend of mine and an excellent colleague. Working with him for the best 25 years has been such a pleasure and I do not know if anyone will be able to replace him. He also requests that all of his scores on James's site be taken down and any record of him be expunged from Chip's Challenge Zone and the Chip's Challenge Wiki. You can show your support for Zane by upvoting this post, rather than upvoting any old posts of Zane's. Let's preserve what he left behind. Thank you.

~Tyler Sontag
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
You were working with Zane 12 years before he was born?

That's skilled.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
This message has been deleted.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:by his good friend Josh Lee.

I don't recall ever being friends with that guy.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I don't recall ever being friends with that guy.

Oooh! It burns! Get the fire extinguisher! Smiley

I̡̧̡͉̰̘͉̘͔̜͍̖̹̬̦͍̮̜͊ͤ̓̓̉̇̀̇'̈̐̇̋̓̏̿̊́̍ͧ̎ͩ̐́͘͟͡͏̪̠̟m̢̨̭̱̼̪̗͖̮̫̪̤̙̐̀̑͌ͦ̃̍ͤ̾̃ͭ̂͊ͧ͗͒ͩ͡͠ ̶̧̢̣͉̲̞̰̳̤̪̜̃̐ͩͬ̕ṋ̵̮͈̖̻̠̖̦͉͈͋̉́̋͘ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ţ͉͔̮̥͓͕̥͓̮̲͎̞̈ͩ͒́ͧͫ̾ͦ͊ͩ̅̉͑ͨͧͅ ̷̢͚̫̞̦͔̦͂̾͛̿̓̅̓͂̈́̌̎̈́ͧͯͨͥ̑s̷̷̡̜̦͇̫̩͍͓̗̥̘̗̳̤͇̻ͧ̊̿͗̉ͯ̀̀͌͜ư̠̗̱̻̬̜̼̞̣̪͍̟͙̯̞̣̠ͣ̈̑̾̍̕ṙͪ̈ͪ͊́̄̂͏̴̢͟҉͓̟̘̭̺̗͈e̶̥̥̗͚̮̥̯͗ͧ͂͊͗ͦ̈́̈́̎͑̄ͥ̽̐ͨ͒ͣ́ ͥ͌́̌̎̅ͣ̎̉̔̂̎͐͒͗̑͐̉ͥ͠͏̣̱̳̗͕̕͡i̢̐ͨ̈ͪͭͤͫ̃ͮͣ̊ͧͤ̂̆͆̔ͩ̚͏̷̞̗̣̝̗̰̕f̾̂ͥ̎͆͋͂ͪ̑̍ͧͮ̎ͯ͑ͧ͛̈҉̶̗̤͉͍̲̱̪͕̜̕ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ ̸̗̲̼̺͎̑ͯ͌͆̚͝e̴̷̸̱̰̪̠̫͔̤̖̺̯̤͉͖̥͖͎̻͌ͧ͐̀ͨ͛ͩ̎̄ͪ͊́͞v̡̈́̆ͧ̓̉͂̀̑̏̉ͬ́̈́̇͌͏͍̫̰̤̪̗̖̯͠ͅȩ̵͕̮̪̼͉̼͎̯̯̫̼̞͔͍̤̠̋͊̐͌̊ͣ͛̎͐̚͜ͅn̸̸̳̟̝͔̜ͪ̈̿̒͊̌͋̄̉ͭ͛̔ͯ̇͌̚ͅ ̶̴̶̺̭͖͚̭͑ͣ̅͊͐̏͂̌̌̎ͯͣ̎ͮ̽̋̈́̀̚a̶̶̴̪̩͙̥̻̺̘̼ͭͬ͌ͭ̒̊̃͊͆̽̓b͒̒̄͒ͨͫͦ̽̃̃͏͏̶̨̱̭̫̤͖̰̥̤̝̦̯̳̥̠͢l̷͋̇ͩ̅̅̊ͪ͐͘͏̭̲̟͔̥͖̜͕̼̱̼̣̹̣͍ȩ̯̘͇̥̥ͥͤ̆ͯ̔ͮ͌̿ͥ̔ͥͬ́͟͡ ̢̙͖̙͓͎͙̝͖̝̪̝͙̻̙͔͚͎͇̟̆̈́͒ͫͯ̍͛̑̎͂ͦ̂̑̊̓̀͝ṱ̴̶̨̧̻̠͎̫̪̱̠̮̬͑̔͗̿ͣ̏̋͑͂̋̽ͩ͛ͦͦ͠ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ ̷̷̢̠͓̪̹͓ͫͦ͋̒̓ͧ̔͊̈́̒̓̆̎͗̔̀͛̈́́c̶͓̳͚̘̞̈́ͫͪ̆ͫ͐ͮ͊̑̃̾͒͋̀̑̏̽ͩ͘͢ỏỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ḿ̴̧̮̗̠̭̰͙̥̠̦͖̞̬͓̂͑̀́̓ͤͪͦ̾ͪͩ͜͟͡ͅm̡̤̫̝͚̼͗̈̃̆̈́̆͊͞u͛̅̓͐̇͊ͣ͐͗ͦͤ͊̇͊̽̅̓̎̿҉̴̙̲̣̣̀͜n͓̜̫̣̝̮̼̳̦͖͔͕͇͕͆́ͨ͆̄̂ͧ͌̈́ͦ̎̃ͣ̆̀̚͘͝͠ͅị̶̛͚̲̺͚̻̼̪̻̝̯̮̟̻̭̘̭̩ͩ͑̇͆͐ͥ̈́͐̈́͌ͩ̓͆̊̒̀͞c̸̛̳̖͔̟̼̹̻̩̖̏̇̊̑̽̈́̈̊ͨ͂͊͐̂̑ͧͨ̀́͘ạ̺͙̱̦̠͎͖̺̬̠̗̹ͭͨ̓ͫͮ̍̾̈̌̄͊̍͑̌ͣ̅ͩ̚͜͜t̨̧͙̟̩̣̹̲͉͕̬̗͚̅̑͊̅̌͊͛̏̑̽ͨ͗ͬͫ͢͢͞ė̾̓ͤ̈̾̿͌͒̈̈́͗̅̉͐̆ͩ҉̺̯̫̠̦̱͔̜̙̻ ̰͎̪͙͈͔̬͎̗̊ͮͬ̽̃̀̕a̵̴͋͌̒͊̊͌̿ͦ̅ͪ͂̐͆͏̨̻̮̜̘͎̺͓͓̰͉͍̰͓̦͜ṅ̷̵̛͙̱̱͔̲͉̜̤͈͍͉̬̭͛ͪ͊͋̽̈ͣ̍̎̑ͩ̔̋̎͂̐͟ͅym̵͕͚̪̞̪ͭͪ̀̋̿ͧ͛̓̈́̀̂̿͜ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ṛ̡̫̹͖̝ͥ̏ͮ̐̓͞eͬͪ̈́̓͆̃̉͏͉̻̪̜̳̥̥̥̭̟͎͙̻̥̲͜͞.̸̛̬̯͓͉͕͕̰͖̮̗̍́̋̌͛͌̇ͫ̈́͢͝ ̸̞̩̖̳̮͍͍͖̪̗̯̜̫̠̬̦͔̓̐̌͗̐͗̊̏̊ͮͧ͒͑̃̽̕͟ͅͅÇ̺͉̖̼̠̠͙̭͎̬̙̐ͭ͋͋ͬ̔͊̈ͩ̂ͮ̊ͦ͌͗ͨͣ́ͫ̀͢͢͝a̙̞̪͚̰̖̞̼̦̤̻̣͖̭͙̬̺͉ͥ̔̓͊͌ͭ̌ͣ̏̄̅̅̋̚͜n̵̴̶̫̹̹̘̲͓̬̹͔̳̠̈ͨͨ̐ͥ̑ͬ̍̄͋ͪͪ̅ͤ̊̔̊͗̕ ̛͔͈͈̹͙̥̘̮̹̮͍̭̅ͤ̃ͩ͑͆ͤ͆̿͑̀̀͢ͅá̴̢̫͚͈͖̥͖͖̯̗̖̺̲̃ͮͭ̎̈̾́̓̅̈͊̋͋̚͢͞ͅn̴̢̊̓̐̎̐̈́̐̑ͤ̎ͣͧ͏̥̣̯̼̼̘̥̜́y͚̫̥͉̤̺̩͎̺̖̩̝͈̦̱͖̔̍ͧ̇̓ͭ̏ͥ̉̽ͭ̿͆̓̀͜͡ͅỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕n̩̬̹̥̺͉̖̤̥̹͔̝͙̣͎̄ͦ̇̈̆̑ͯ̚͜͡ͅe͒̔̇ͨ̈̆̎̒̌̊͏͓̞̳̲̖́͢ ̵̶͇͎̗̣͖͔̙̖͕͉̩̱̼̈́ͩ̍ͪ́́ͭ̓͑ͭ̾͊ͣͧ̕ͅͅr̶̀̏ͮ̓̿ͯ͐ͣͩ̈̒͂̎̽ͤͫ̈́͘҉͈͔͎̬̫̥̪͎̜͍̥̳͈̞̺e̡̧̛͚̥̫͉̳̙͗ͮ̽͒͆̀̃ͭ͂ͪͫ͑̍͐͠ä̴̡̧̫͚̙̻̼͇̞̣͔̜̪̒̑͌̊͛̃͒̃̓ͤ̚͟͡d̡̯͇͕͇̥̖̲̥̮̯̹̉͂̅͗̋̀̀̕ͅ ̒̀̑ͨ̔ͮ̾̒̇ͣ͆̓ͩ̍ͦ̚̚̚҉̛̘̳̫͙̮̠̯͙͈̩̖̙͍͙̩̙̝̀t̩̱̠̣͇͓̠̊̑͊̌̐̿̆͒͒̇̽͐͋͂̔͟͝ȟ̶̛̫̺̭ͯ͗ͦͩ̕ḭ̷̢͎̲̞ͧ̃ͪͭͩ̎̉ͯ̑̀s͑̾ͩͬ̿̓̒́͏̰̥̬͎̰͎̻̺̺ ̅ͪ̽͛̆̈̈ͧ̏̓̚͜͞͏̠̣͇̘͙̳͎̫̻̹͙͕̞̝̠͘ͅm̶̷̥͉͓̞̽ͩ̀̚ĕ̷̷̜̙̖̯̻̲̬̺͖̫͈͙̈ͥ̉͟ͅͅṡ̨̻̮͉͍̊̑̒͌̉̈́̈̒̑ͧ̑̃ͣ̑͊̓̓͠͡s̬̩̹̰̬͙̝͈͗̂̎̽͐͂ͦ͐̐ͨ̒͡a̵͕͔͍̘̗̩̲͓͚͔̮͈̻̱͈͇ͯ̉̆ͬ̿͒ͭ͛̌͌ͫ͒͘͜ğ̔ͥ͂̌̇̔̓ͦ҉̵̧̢̘͕͙͙͓͕̹͇͙̫̩̠̳͠ĕ̶̷̛̪̬͈͕͍̠̳̘̦̼̳̘͍̰̲͍̻̜̫ͮ̒͌̅ͦ̔ͧͧ̀ͭ̇̏̋̑ͮ̕͞?̷̧͉̫̺̻̯̦̲̅͒̑̀̆̆̐ͥͯ͐̀̿̂̂̇̉͜͞ͅ ̸̶̵̹̥̖̳̘͙͓̤͂ͩ̍ͪ̍ͦ̍̓̎̄͌̌ͮ̑̽ͣ͒̓̀ͅ'
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I̡̧̡͉̰̘͉̘͔̜͍̖̹̬̦͍̮̜͊ͤ̓̓̉̇̀̇'̈̐̇̋̓̏̿̊́̍ͧ̎ͩ̐́͘͟͡͏̪̠̟m̢̨̭̱̼̪̗͖̮̫̪̤̙̐̀̑͌ͦ̃̍ͤ̾̃ͭ̂͊ͧ͗͒ͩ͡͠ ̶̧̢̣͉̲̞̰̳̤̪̜̃̐ͩͬ̕ṋ̵̮͈̖̻̠̖̦͉͈͋̉́̋͘ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ţ͉͔̮̥͓͕̥͓̮̲͎̞̈ͩ͒́ͧͫ̾ͦ͊ͩ̅̉͑ͨͧͅ ̷̢͚̫̞̦͔̦͂̾͛̿̓̅̓͂̈́̌̎̈́ͧͯͨͥ̑s̷̷̡̜̦͇̫̩͍͓̗̥̘̗̳̤͇̻ͧ̊̿͗̉ͯ̀̀͌͜ư̠̗̱̻̬̜̼̞̣̪͍̟͙̯̞̣̠ͣ̈̑̾̍̕ṙͪ̈ͪ͊́̄̂͏̴̢͟҉͓̟̘̭̺̗͈e̶̥̥̗͚̮̥̯͗ͧ͂͊͗ͦ̈́̈́̎͑̄ͥ̽̐ͨ͒ͣ́ ͥ͌́̌̎̅ͣ̎̉̔̂̎͐͒͗̑͐̉ͥ͠͏̣̱̳̗͕̕͡i̢̐ͨ̈ͪͭͤͫ̃ͮͣ̊ͧͤ̂̆͆̔ͩ̚͏̷̞̗̣̝̗̰̕f̾̂ͥ̎͆͋͂ͪ̑̍ͧͮ̎ͯ͑ͧ͛̈҉̶̗̤͉͍̲̱̪͕̜̕ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ ̸̗̲̼̺͎̑ͯ͌͆̚͝e̴̷̸̱̰̪̠̫͔̤̖̺̯̤͉͖̥͖͎̻͌ͧ͐̀ͨ͛ͩ̎̄ͪ͊́͞v̡̈́̆ͧ̓̉͂̀̑̏̉ͬ́̈́̇͌͏͍̫̰̤̪̗̖̯͠ͅȩ̵͕̮̪̼͉̼͎̯̯̫̼̞͔͍̤̠̋͊̐͌̊ͣ͛̎͐̚͜ͅn̸̸̳̟̝͔̜ͪ̈̿̒͊̌͋̄̉ͭ͛̔ͯ̇͌̚ͅ ̶̴̶̺̭͖͚̭͑ͣ̅͊͐̏͂̌̌̎ͯͣ̎ͮ̽̋̈́̀̚a̶̶̴̪̩͙̥̻̺̘̼ͭͬ͌ͭ̒̊̃͊͆̽̓b͒̒̄͒ͨͫͦ̽̃̃͏͏̶̨̱̭̫̤͖̰̥̤̝̦̯̳̥̠͢l̷͋̇ͩ̅̅̊ͪ͐͘͏̭̲̟͔̥͖̜͕̼̱̼̣̹̣͍ȩ̯̘͇̥̥ͥͤ̆ͯ̔ͮ͌̿ͥ̔ͥͬ́͟͡ ̢̙͖̙͓͎͙̝͖̝̪̝͙̻̙͔͚͎͇̟̆̈́͒ͫͯ̍͛̑̎͂ͦ̂̑̊̓̀͝ṱ̴̶̨̧̻̠͎̫̪̱̠̮̬͑̔͗̿ͣ̏̋͑͂̋̽ͩ͛ͦͦ͠ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ ̷̷̢̠͓̪̹͓ͫͦ͋̒̓ͧ̔͊̈́̒̓̆̎͗̔̀͛̈́́c̶͓̳͚̘̞̈́ͫͪ̆ͫ͐ͮ͊̑̃̾͒͋̀̑̏̽ͩ͘͢ỏỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ḿ̴̧̮̗̠̭̰͙̥̠̦͖̞̬͓̂͑̀́̓ͤͪͦ̾ͪͩ͜͟͡ͅm̡̤̫̝͚̼͗̈̃̆̈́̆͊͞u͛̅̓͐̇͊ͣ͐͗ͦͤ͊̇͊̽̅̓̎̿҉̴̙̲̣̣̀͜n͓̜̫̣̝̮̼̳̦͖͔͕͇͕͆́ͨ͆̄̂ͧ͌̈́ͦ̎̃ͣ̆̀̚͘͝͠ͅị̶̛͚̲̺͚̻̼̪̻̝̯̮̟̻̭̘̭̩ͩ͑̇͆͐ͥ̈́͐̈́͌ͩ̓͆̊̒̀͞c̸̛̳̖͔̟̼̹̻̩̖̏̇̊̑̽̈́̈̊ͨ͂͊͐̂̑ͧͨ̀́͘ạ̺͙̱̦̠͎͖̺̬̠̗̹ͭͨ̓ͫͮ̍̾̈̌̄͊̍͑̌ͣ̅ͩ̚͜͜t̨̧͙̟̩̣̹̲͉͕̬̗͚̅̑͊̅̌͊͛̏̑̽ͨ͗ͬͫ͢͢͞ė̾̓ͤ̈̾̿͌͒̈̈́͗̅̉͐̆ͩ҉̺̯̫̠̦̱͔̜̙̻ ̰͎̪͙͈͔̬͎̗̊ͮͬ̽̃̀̕a̵̴͋͌̒͊̊͌̿ͦ̅ͪ͂̐͆͏̨̻̮̜̘͎̺͓͓̰͉͍̰͓̦͜ṅ̷̵̛͙̱̱͔̲͉̜̤͈͍͉̬̭͛ͪ͊͋̽̈ͣ̍̎̑ͩ̔̋̎͂̐͟ͅym̵͕͚̪̞̪ͭͪ̀̋̿ͧ͛̓̈́̀̂̿͜ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ṛ̡̫̹͖̝ͥ̏ͮ̐̓͞eͬͪ̈́̓͆̃̉͏͉̻̪̜̳̥̥̥̭̟͎͙̻̥̲͜͞.̸̛̬̯͓͉͕͕̰͖̮̗̍́̋̌͛͌̇ͫ̈́͢͝ ̸̞̩̖̳̮͍͍͖̪̗̯̜̫̠̬̦͔̓̐̌͗̐͗̊̏̊ͮͧ͒͑̃̽̕͟ͅͅÇ̺͉̖̼̠̠͙̭͎̬̙̐ͭ͋͋ͬ̔͊̈ͩ̂ͮ̊ͦ͌͗ͨͣ́ͫ̀͢͢͝a̙̞̪͚̰̖̞̼̦̤̻̣͖̭͙̬̺͉ͥ̔̓͊͌ͭ̌ͣ̏̄̅̅̋̚͜n̵̴̶̫̹̹̘̲͓̬̹͔̳̠̈ͨͨ̐ͥ̑ͬ̍̄͋ͪͪ̅ͤ̊̔̊͗̕ ̛͔͈͈̹͙̥̘̮̹̮͍̭̅ͤ̃ͩ͑͆ͤ͆̿͑̀̀͢ͅá̴̢̫͚͈͖̥͖͖̯̗̖̺̲̃ͮͭ̎̈̾́̓̅̈͊̋͋̚͢͞ͅn̴̢̊̓̐̎̐̈́̐̑ͤ̎ͣͧ͏̥̣̯̼̼̘̥̜́y͚̫̥͉̤̺̩͎̺̖̩̝͈̦̱͖̔̍ͧ̇̓ͭ̏ͥ̉̽ͭ̿͆̓̀͜͡ͅỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕n̩̬̹̥̺͉̖̤̥̹͔̝͙̣͎̄ͦ̇̈̆̑ͯ̚͜͡ͅe͒̔̇ͨ̈̆̎̒̌̊͏͓̞̳̲̖́͢ ̵̶͇͎̗̣͖͔̙̖͕͉̩̱̼̈́ͩ̍ͪ́́ͭ̓͑ͭ̾͊ͣͧ̕ͅͅr̶̀̏ͮ̓̿ͯ͐ͣͩ̈̒͂̎̽ͤͫ̈́͘҉͈͔͎̬̫̥̪͎̜͍̥̳͈̞̺e̡̧̛͚̥̫͉̳̙͗ͮ̽͒͆̀̃ͭ͂ͪͫ͑̍͐͠ä̴̡̧̫͚̙̻̼͇̞̣͔̜̪̒̑͌̊͛̃͒̃̓ͤ̚͟͡d̡̯͇͕͇̥̖̲̥̮̯̹̉͂̅͗̋̀̀̕ͅ ̒̀̑ͨ̔ͮ̾̒̇ͣ͆̓ͩ̍ͦ̚̚̚҉̛̘̳̫͙̮̠̯͙͈̩̖̙͍͙̩̙̝̀t̩̱̠̣͇͓̠̊̑͊̌̐̿̆͒͒̇̽͐͋͂̔͟͝ȟ̶̛̫̺̭ͯ͗ͦͩ̕ḭ̷̢͎̲̞ͧ̃ͪͭͩ̎̉ͯ̑̀s͑̾ͩͬ̿̓̒́͏̰̥̬͎̰͎̻̺̺ ̅ͪ̽͛̆̈̈ͧ̏̓̚͜͞͏̠̣͇̘͙̳͎̫̻̹͙͕̞̝̠͘ͅm̶̷̥͉͓̞̽ͩ̀̚ĕ̷̷̜̙̖̯̻̲̬̺͖̫͈͙̈ͥ̉͟ͅͅṡ̨̻̮͉͍̊̑̒͌̉̈́̈̒̑ͧ̑̃ͣ̑͊̓̓͠͡s̬̩̹̰̬͙̝͈͗̂̎̽͐͂ͦ͐̐ͨ̒͡a̵͕͔͍̘̗̩̲͓͚͔̮͈̻̱͈͇ͯ̉̆ͬ̿͒ͭ͛̌͌ͫ͒͘͜ğ̔ͥ͂̌̇̔̓ͦ҉̵̧̢̘͕͙͙͓͕̹͇͙̫̩̠̳͠ĕ̶̷̛̪̬͈͕͍̠̳̘̦̼̳̘͍̰̲͍̻̜̫ͮ̒͌̅ͦ̔ͧͧ̀ͭ̇̏̋̑ͮ̕͞?̷̧͉̫̺̻̯̦̲̅͒̑̀̆̆̐ͥͯ͐̀̿̂̂̇̉͜͞ͅ ̸̶̵̹̥̖̳̘͙͓̤͂ͩ̍ͪ̍ͦ̍̓̎̄͌̌ͮ̑̽ͣ͒̓̀ͅ'
Nope, definitely can't read this message. Can't even see it either.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Don't worry Zane. Your transmission has been received by the alien mothership, and they will be coming to beam you up and take you back to the homeworld shortly.

Slight smile
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I̡̧̡͉̰̘͉̘͔̜͍̖̹̬̦͍̮̜͊ͤ̓̓̉̇̀̇'̈̐̇̋̓̏̿̊́̍ͧ̎ͩ̐́͘͟͡͏̪̠̟m̢̨̭̱̼̪̗͖̮̫̪̤̙̐̀̑͌ͦ̃̍ͤ̾̃ͭ̂͊ͧ͗͒ͩ͡͠ ̶̧̢̣͉̲̞̰̳̤̪̜̃̐ͩͬ̕ṋ̵̮͈̖̻̠̖̦͉͈͋̉́̋͘ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ţ͉͔̮̥͓͕̥͓̮̲͎̞̈ͩ͒́ͧͫ̾ͦ͊ͩ̅̉͑ͨͧͅ ̷̢͚̫̞̦͔̦͂̾͛̿̓̅̓͂̈́̌̎̈́ͧͯͨͥ̑s̷̷̡̜̦͇̫̩͍͓̗̥̘̗̳̤͇̻ͧ̊̿͗̉ͯ̀̀͌͜ư̠̗̱̻̬̜̼̞̣̪͍̟͙̯̞̣̠ͣ̈̑̾̍̕ṙͪ̈ͪ͊́̄̂͏̴̢͟҉͓̟̘̭̺̗͈e̶̥̥̗͚̮̥̯͗ͧ͂͊͗ͦ̈́̈́̎͑̄ͥ̽̐ͨ͒ͣ́ ͥ͌́̌̎̅ͣ̎̉̔̂̎͐͒͗̑͐̉ͥ͠͏̣̱̳̗͕̕͡i̢̐ͨ̈ͪͭͤͫ̃ͮͣ̊ͧͤ̂̆͆̔ͩ̚͏̷̞̗̣̝̗̰̕f̾̂ͥ̎͆͋͂ͪ̑̍ͧͮ̎ͯ͑ͧ͛̈҉̶̗̤͉͍̲̱̪͕̜̕ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ ̸̗̲̼̺͎̑ͯ͌͆̚͝e̴̷̸̱̰̪̠̫͔̤̖̺̯̤͉͖̥͖͎̻͌ͧ͐̀ͨ͛ͩ̎̄ͪ͊́͞v̡̈́̆ͧ̓̉͂̀̑̏̉ͬ́̈́̇͌͏͍̫̰̤̪̗̖̯͠ͅȩ̵͕̮̪̼͉̼͎̯̯̫̼̞͔͍̤̠̋͊̐͌̊ͣ͛̎͐̚͜ͅn̸̸̳̟̝͔̜ͪ̈̿̒͊̌͋̄̉ͭ͛̔ͯ̇͌̚ͅ ̶̴̶̺̭͖͚̭͑ͣ̅͊͐̏͂̌̌̎ͯͣ̎ͮ̽̋̈́̀̚a̶̶̴̪̩͙̥̻̺̘̼ͭͬ͌ͭ̒̊̃͊͆̽̓b͒̒̄͒ͨͫͦ̽̃̃͏͏̶̨̱̭̫̤͖̰̥̤̝̦̯̳̥̠͢l̷͋̇ͩ̅̅̊ͪ͐͘͏̭̲̟͔̥͖̜͕̼̱̼̣̹̣͍ȩ̯̘͇̥̥ͥͤ̆ͯ̔ͮ͌̿ͥ̔ͥͬ́͟͡ ̢̙͖̙͓͎͙̝͖̝̪̝͙̻̙͔͚͎͇̟̆̈́͒ͫͯ̍͛̑̎͂ͦ̂̑̊̓̀͝ṱ̴̶̨̧̻̠͎̫̪̱̠̮̬͑̔͗̿ͣ̏̋͑͂̋̽ͩ͛ͦͦ͠ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ ̷̷̢̠͓̪̹͓ͫͦ͋̒̓ͧ̔͊̈́̒̓̆̎͗̔̀͛̈́́c̶͓̳͚̘̞̈́ͫͪ̆ͫ͐ͮ͊̑̃̾͒͋̀̑̏̽ͩ͘͢ỏỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ḿ̴̧̮̗̠̭̰͙̥̠̦͖̞̬͓̂͑̀́̓ͤͪͦ̾ͪͩ͜͟͡ͅm̡̤̫̝͚̼͗̈̃̆̈́̆͊͞u͛̅̓͐̇͊ͣ͐͗ͦͤ͊̇͊̽̅̓̎̿҉̴̙̲̣̣̀͜n͓̜̫̣̝̮̼̳̦͖͔͕͇͕͆́ͨ͆̄̂ͧ͌̈́ͦ̎̃ͣ̆̀̚͘͝͠ͅị̶̛͚̲̺͚̻̼̪̻̝̯̮̟̻̭̘̭̩ͩ͑̇͆͐ͥ̈́͐̈́͌ͩ̓͆̊̒̀͞c̸̛̳̖͔̟̼̹̻̩̖̏̇̊̑̽̈́̈̊ͨ͂͊͐̂̑ͧͨ̀́͘ạ̺͙̱̦̠͎͖̺̬̠̗̹ͭͨ̓ͫͮ̍̾̈̌̄͊̍͑̌ͣ̅ͩ̚͜͜t̨̧͙̟̩̣̹̲͉͕̬̗͚̅̑͊̅̌͊͛̏̑̽ͨ͗ͬͫ͢͢͞ė̾̓ͤ̈̾̿͌͒̈̈́͗̅̉͐̆ͩ҉̺̯̫̠̦̱͔̜̙̻ ̰͎̪͙͈͔̬͎̗̊ͮͬ̽̃̀̕a̵̴͋͌̒͊̊͌̿ͦ̅ͪ͂̐͆͏̨̻̮̜̘͎̺͓͓̰͉͍̰͓̦͜ṅ̷̵̛͙̱̱͔̲͉̜̤͈͍͉̬̭͛ͪ͊͋̽̈ͣ̍̎̑ͩ̔̋̎͂̐͟ͅym̵͕͚̪̞̪ͭͪ̀̋̿ͧ͛̓̈́̀̂̿͜ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ṛ̡̫̹͖̝ͥ̏ͮ̐̓͞eͬͪ̈́̓͆̃̉͏͉̻̪̜̳̥̥̥̭̟͎͙̻̥̲͜͞.̸̛̬̯͓͉͕͕̰͖̮̗̍́̋̌͛͌̇ͫ̈́͢͝ ̸̞̩̖̳̮͍͍͖̪̗̯̜̫̠̬̦͔̓̐̌͗̐͗̊̏̊ͮͧ͒͑̃̽̕͟ͅͅÇ̺͉̖̼̠̠͙̭͎̬̙̐ͭ͋͋ͬ̔͊̈ͩ̂ͮ̊ͦ͌͗ͨͣ́ͫ̀͢͢͝a̙̞̪͚̰̖̞̼̦̤̻̣͖̭͙̬̺͉ͥ̔̓͊͌ͭ̌ͣ̏̄̅̅̋̚͜n̵̴̶̫̹̹̘̲͓̬̹͔̳̠̈ͨͨ̐ͥ̑ͬ̍̄͋ͪͪ̅ͤ̊̔̊͗̕ ̛͔͈͈̹͙̥̘̮̹̮͍̭̅ͤ̃ͩ͑͆ͤ͆̿͑̀̀͢ͅá̴̢̫͚͈͖̥͖͖̯̗̖̺̲̃ͮͭ̎̈̾́̓̅̈͊̋͋̚͢͞ͅn̴̢̊̓̐̎̐̈́̐̑ͤ̎ͣͧ͏̥̣̯̼̼̘̥̜́y͚̫̥͉̤̺̩͎̺̖̩̝͈̦̱͖̔̍ͧ̇̓ͭ̏ͥ̉̽ͭ̿͆̓̀͜͡ͅỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕n̩̬̹̥̺͉̖̤̥̹͔̝͙̣͎̄ͦ̇̈̆̑ͯ̚͜͡ͅe͒̔̇ͨ̈̆̎̒̌̊͏͓̞̳̲̖́͢ ̵̶͇͎̗̣͖͔̙̖͕͉̩̱̼̈́ͩ̍ͪ́́ͭ̓͑ͭ̾͊ͣͧ̕ͅͅr̶̀̏ͮ̓̿ͯ͐ͣͩ̈̒͂̎̽ͤͫ̈́͘҉͈͔͎̬̫̥̪͎̜͍̥̳͈̞̺e̡̧̛͚̥̫͉̳̙͗ͮ̽͒͆̀̃ͭ͂ͪͫ͑̍͐͠ä̴̡̧̫͚̙̻̼͇̞̣͔̜̪̒̑͌̊͛̃͒̃̓ͤ̚͟͡d̡̯͇͕͇̥̖̲̥̮̯̹̉͂̅͗̋̀̀̕ͅ ̒̀̑ͨ̔ͮ̾̒̇ͣ͆̓ͩ̍ͦ̚̚̚҉̛̘̳̫͙̮̠̯͙͈̩̖̙͍͙̩̙̝̀t̩̱̠̣͇͓̠̊̑͊̌̐̿̆͒͒̇̽͐͋͂̔͟͝ȟ̶̛̫̺̭ͯ͗ͦͩ̕ḭ̷̢͎̲̞ͧ̃ͪͭͩ̎̉ͯ̑̀s͑̾ͩͬ̿̓̒́͏̰̥̬͎̰͎̻̺̺ ̅ͪ̽͛̆̈̈ͧ̏̓̚͜͞͏̠̣͇̘͙̳͎̫̻̹͙͕̞̝̠͘ͅm̶̷̥͉͓̞̽ͩ̀̚ĕ̷̷̜̙̖̯̻̲̬̺͖̫͈͙̈ͥ̉͟ͅͅṡ̨̻̮͉͍̊̑̒͌̉̈́̈̒̑ͧ̑̃ͣ̑͊̓̓͠͡s̬̩̹̰̬͙̝͈͗̂̎̽͐͂ͦ͐̐ͨ̒͡a̵͕͔͍̘̗̩̲͓͚͔̮͈̻̱͈͇ͯ̉̆ͬ̿͒ͭ͛̌͌ͫ͒͘͜ğ̔ͥ͂̌̇̔̓ͦ҉̵̧̢̘͕͙͙͓͕̹͇͙̫̩̠̳͠ĕ̶̷̛̪̬͈͕͍̠̳̘̦̼̳̘͍̰̲͍̻̜̫ͮ̒͌̅ͦ̔ͧͧ̀ͭ̇̏̋̑ͮ̕͞?̷̧͉̫̺̻̯̦̲̅͒̑̀̆̆̐ͥͯ͐̀̿̂̂̇̉͜͞ͅ ̸̶̵̹̥̖̳̘͙͓̤͂ͩ̍ͪ̍ͦ̍̓̎̄͌̌ͮ̑̽ͣ͒̓̀ͅ'
"I'm not sure I'm even able to communicate anymore. Can anyone read this message?"
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.