March 2014 Create Competition - Tiny Template
This competition is now officially closed.

I have all the submissions from eleven people, but I do not have time right now to judge them. If someone who did not participate in the competition would like to weigh in with their opinions on the levels, I could compile a set for them to play. The levels aren't too large, as you can imagine. If more than one person could do this, that would be great. If nobody volunteers, I will do this myself when I can, but most likely not this month though. There's simply too much CCLP1 in the way Slight smile

Thanks to all participants!
Chip Win

11 people! Excellent!

It will be well worth the wait.

Good luck finding volunteers.

I am looking forward to the results.
While we're waiting, I'd like to make a suggestion. Would the creators of the templates for the January and March create comps (Syzygy and M11k4) agree to release the copyright on the templates? That way, the authors of the entries would have sole rights to them (and thus could submit them to CCLPs, and so on, without problems).
For my part, yes I always intended that the levels could be used by the creators even though I provided a starting point. If Syzygy could also verify that this is the case with his wall setup, that should sooth any worries.

Should I wait to release the levels at least until we figure out who will do the judging?
I'd like to see the levels released as soon as possible. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I'd like to see the levels released as soon as possible. Slight smile
So do I. This will be interesting!
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Copyright on the template? Sure. To quote M11k4: "I always intended that the levels could be used by the creators"...
Thanks M11k4 and Syzygy.
This hasn't been forgotten about with all the excitement of CCLP1, has it? Tongue
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I've been watching closely and waiting patiently for these as well.