JoshL5
Quote:It would still be busted at 13, 10. Move the bomb up one tile to 13, 9 instead.

And another bomb being placed at 11, 10 too Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Just to inform people that actually play this level set, I'm extending the set with even more new levels because starting JoshL6 is out of the question for me, and possibly everyone else. I don't know how many I'll make but if for whatever reason I reach 149 levels, that would be great. I'll release an update with some new levels in a while.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Figured I'd post one of my newly made levels.

[Image: Pi8oEu9.png]

I've had this idea for a "double maze" concept for quite some time now, however, I was never able to make it work before. I attempted at it in my rejects set and it didn't work out. This concept was also seen in the first section of another of my levels "Life Is Not A Puzzle" because I felt a small 9x9 area for a concept like this would be great to start out with. Feels great to finally have this concept pulled off at a larger scale! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

[Image: bo3yijX.png]

I got "POUR" as a self-generated password lel
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

[Image: FHEN0BO.png]

At 129 levels so far.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

138 levels! Might as well go to 149 Tongue

[Image: pEYS1Rs.png]
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Josh,

I'm having a rough go of Lakes of Destiny. I have stared and stared at stared at (23, 17) (using CCDesign, yes I totally cheat, your levels are amazing and complex and I need a map!!! I hope these are the coordinates that you are needing - I am not sure if they are the same across all level editor software?). It seems to me that once I get the boots at (30, 13) and open the green door to enter the area with the popup walls, blue key, and nest of thieves, I have no way after triggering the tank to actually get back out because of the solid wall at (24, 17).

If you just tell me I'm wrong, that another solution is possible, then I will work studiously on rewiring my brain because obviously I will have used the blocks incorrectly up to this point and need to rethink what I think I "know." (In other words, don't give me the solution - just tell me I'm wrong. Slight smile) Alternatively, tell me I'm right.

Thanks, babe!

Great levels. Favorite so far is Beautiful Struggle. Except for Directional Difference; that one is always my ultra-favorite.

-morgan
Looks to me like an aesthetics change to the level made it unsolvable, from taking a look at it myself. Here's the relevant section from J.B.'s LP of the set:

[Image: efAl39t.jpg]
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:Josh,

I'm having a rough go of Lakes of Destiny. I have stared and stared at stared at (23, 17) (using CCDesign, yes I totally cheat, your levels are amazing and complex and I need a map!!! I hope these are the coordinates that you are needing - I am not sure if they are the same across all level editor software?). It seems to me that once I get the boots at (30, 13) and open the green door to enter the area with the popup walls, blue key, and nest of thieves, I have no way after triggering the tank to actually get back out because of the solid wall at (24, 17).

If you just tell me I'm wrong, that another solution is possible, then I will work studiously on rewiring my brain because obviously I will have used the blocks incorrectly up to this point and need to rethink what I think I "know." (In other words, don't give me the solution - just tell me I'm wrong. Slight smile) Alternatively, tell me I'm right.

Thanks, babe!

Great levels. Favorite so far is Beautiful Struggle. Except for Directional Difference; that one is always my ultra-favorite.

-morgan

I don't know what I was thinking, but I replaced the skates in the above pic with ice because I am dumb. But I just fixed that up, thanks for letting me know. I'll release the update once I have the set at 149 levels. But if you want to make the fix yourself, feel free to replace the ice at (23, 17) with gravel, as that is what I did.

It's at 143 right now so hopefully it won't take too long Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Sweet! Thanks!

Update - favorite is The Glider Legacy. It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out how to get all three gliders out of the bottom middle. Geez.