CCLP1 Voting Lists and Nominations
First of all, great job cclp1 staff for all your hard work and creation of the lists, I like what I am seeing!

Also, two minor side notes that I am not sure matter, but want to point out anyways. In two of my levels on the blacklist they are listed as having errors that they do not have.

First, level 12: which way???, was not intended to have invalid tiles in it, as they were accidental placements or right clicks during designing, that I have already corrected since submitting the level. (I forgot it was in LizzyBCCLP1, or I would have informed you of the change).

Second, level 39: loopy land, is not unsolvable as stated "Unsolvable: paramecium with block intended to be placed at 14,18 doesn't hit green button."

The intended solution involves the block being at 15,19 while the paramecium is at 15,16. This does work in BOTH MS and Lynx modes as I have solved it both ways before.

I also can't believe some of the levels that I subbmitted, I do not know what I was thinking when I included them in the set, lol. I completely understand why they were all blacklisted or ineligible, as I have a hard time making simple easy levels that are beginner friendly, and their appears to be much better choices on the white list that are more deserving than mine, so I do not want to take away from them.

The only level that I really cared about maybe making the initial white list, even if it did not pass voting, was my level called: the caves. I thought it was beginner friendly enough that it could be a nice 100 something level but not too hard of one, just a slightly time consuming one. I would also be ok with the concept of the level being shortend to make this less of an issue (removing the first couple of "rooms" of the level and shortening the chip count). So I guess, unless it isn't beginner friendly enough as I thought it was, I would like to nominate it for inclusion to the whitelist.

Thanks! and keep up the great work :-)
Runaway Train nominated by me. I think it makes an interesting original idea especially with the "moving" effect, and it seems like the sort of thing that would capture the CC1 atmosphere well.

I support the nominations for Electromagnetic Elevator to be moved back to the whitelist. I will probably make some updates to the level to make it more CCLP1 friendly if that would influence you guys' suggestions.

I also support Vivid Dream being moved back as it explores a completely original concept, but I understand that it may be too hard.
Again one's vote doesn't count for their own level, but I will second those anyways. I will also nominate Lizzy's "the caves". I also believe we should have an update for which way?? and loopy land, it'll be coming soon.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
So...anyone here interested in nominating CCLP1_Lessons #14, "Intro: Roaming at Random", off the blacklist? It already has one nomination on the NG (thanks, Mike!).

Remember: The ancient and arcane rules of Chip's Challenge demand that there be at least one annoying blob level in each and every CCLP! Wouldn't this level be a better choice for CCLP1 than another "BLOBDANCE"? ;D

Okay, I made that rule up. But I do honestly think the level is fun, and would like to see it in voting, alongside my less-random levels. Anyone else agree? Slight smile
I nominate Center Priority, Tightrope and All Bit Busters go to Heaven to be moved to the whitelist.
I'll nominate J.B's A Study In Pink, Tyler's Blockorama, Josh's Duplex, Trevor's Toggletank Factory, and Rock's Bloblake Panic at Floor 11 to be moved to the whitelist.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Just added the recently nominated levels to the list in the original post. Slight smile Let me know if I've missed anything. I'll be sure to update the actual white/blacklists to reflect the nominations and the changes made to various levels.
I'll be sure to check my levels, as well as any ones that I have already played before the end of the month. Thanks to the staff for your efforts at this points though. Things are looking good.
<pre></pre>

Hello Everyone,

I think this will get more attention here than on annexcafe.

A better chance for these levels if more people see it.

The following lists nominations for levels on the blacklist that I feel

should have a chance at a vote. Most were blacklisted for having minor

flaws. If anyone wants to second me on these please do so. There are 23

listed here.

Thanks,

Steven

Here are the nominees:

ArchieP1

--------

Level 86 - EXERT FORCE

Level 117 - AGAIN AND AGAIN

I thoroughly enjoyed these levels in both MS and LYNX. I think the size of

the smile when a player completes a level should be a deciding factor. :-)

BHLS1Lynx

---------

Level 62 - Toggled 3

Level 92 - Security Maze

Level 138 - There and Back Again

Level 62 - Toggled 3 - has minor flaws which can be easily fixed, but make

it unplayable in Lynx. This was one of my fav's from the set. I thought it

was a great level in both rulesets (after fixes).

Level 92 - Security Maze

Easy fix to exchange ice corners

for ice tiles. Good level!

Level 138 - There and Back Again

Unsolvable in Lynx: requires sidestepping FF at end of ice slide without

preceding FF

Easy fix to change FF's to different FF's.

CCLP1Submissions-KTNUSA

-----------------------

Level 28 - MAN VS. MACHINE

I really enjoyed this level in both rulesets. There is not a huge time

difference like in some other levels where a lot of blocks go in water.

Grant.dat

---------

Level 8 - Double Diversions

This is a good example of a level that could be enhanced for a better

'feel' when playing. The better feel may also include fixes for Lynx

compatibility.

With a few clicks a good idea can be made even better.

See the images to see what I mean. (200k each)

http://syzygy.webege.com/Grant_Double_Di...before.jpg

http://syzygy.webege.com/Grant_Double_Di..._after.jpg

GRANTF.dat

----------

Level 14 - Aquarius

This level is listed under Grant2012. I have it in GrantF.dat.

IDA4.ccl

--------

Level 14 - LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

I think this level compares with some of the best levels from prior sets.

Excellent work!

JCCLP.dat or JCCLP Final.dat

--------- ---------------

Level 94 - Burning Gliders

Maybe this one is just too hard for what you're looking for but I had a

great time (numerous attempts) solving this one in both MS and LYNX.

Level 125 - Spin Cycle

Another splendid level. Same as above.

Lessinath_CCLP1_Final.ccl

-------------------------

Level 91 - Deflection

I solved this one in both rulesets. It took a lot of figuring out,

counting bombs, etc.

Level 97 - There's a bug in here.

Solved in both rulesets. The glider at the start works like it has been

made to.

Markus_CCLP1.dat

----------------

Level 8 - Security Gates

It took me several tries to solve this one.

Level 12 - Chip Controls

Pretty neat with the flame direction.

TS0.dat

-------

Level 3 - Tree of Life

Level 7 - Spring

Level 10 - Excommunicated

TS1.dat

-------

Level 7 - Monstrous Whimsy

Level 10 - Chip Crossing

Level 11 - Blockorama

Level 27 - Cubicles

Level 33 - This Too Shall Pass

I feel these are all teriffic levels.
Quote:

<pre>Hello Everyone,I think this will get more attention here than on annexcafe.A better chance for these levels if more people see it.The following lists nominations for levels on the blacklist that I feelshould have a chance at a vote. Most were blacklisted for having minorflaws. If anyone wants to second me on these please do so. There are 23listed here.Thanks,StevenHere are the nominees:JCCLP.dat or JCCLP Final.dat--------- ---------------Level 94 - Burning GlidersMaybe this one is just too hard for what you're looking for but I had agreat time (numerous attempts) solving this one in both MS and LYNX.Level 125 - Spin CycleAnother splendid level. Same as above.</pre>

Thank you so much for nominating these levels of mine! But I don't think they will make it into CCLP1 for obvious reasons... but I do appreciate it! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon